What adds to your CRH experience?

AdDicted2Ag

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I thought it would be fun to ask everyone a question.. The question is, what adds to your CRH experience? In other words, what do you also do when you are hunting? Watch tv? Talk with family? For me, I listen to a different live concert every night. My favorite band is PHISH.. They are known to make every live concert different (much like the grateful dead). Every night that I open my rolls, I pop open a beer and put on one of their live shows that I have never listened to before. It makes my hunting experience much more enjoyable and allows me to have a greater knowledge of what shows of theirs are my favorite... So my question to you is, what else do you do besides just opening the rolls to enhance your CRH experience?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Mentone Grizz

Jul 27, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE Pro
Hey, AdDicted2Ag!!

Phish is an amazing, incredible group, as is, of course, good ole Grateful Dead!

If you haven't already done so, plug in some moe., as these guys are too talented to adequately describe here.

Besides being a deadicated Deadhead and phundamental Phish-head, I am exceedingly proud to be a monumental moe-ron, and find this gargantuan catalog of music PERFECT for a wide variety of activities such as CRHing, driving, and working outside!

Keep on trucking (and stacking!), Grizz

Last edited:
OP
OP
AdDicted2Ag

AdDicted2Ag

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey, AdDicted2Ag!!

Phish is an amazing, incredible group, as is, of course, good ole Grateful Dead!

If you haven't already done so, plug in some moe., as these guys are too talented to adequately describe here.

Besides being a deadicated Deadhead and phundamental Phish-head, I am exceedingly proud to be a monumental moe-ron, and find this gargantuan catalog of music PERFECT for a wide variety of activities such as CRHing, driving, and working outside!

Keep on trucking (and stacking!), Grizz

Moe is great... I have been to a few shows.. You might also like Umphreys Mcgee.. They are a pretty rocking group.. Of course, I will always be a Phish head.. For me, it is much more of a generational connection as well..

Yinzi50

Bronze Member
Sep 14, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Saturday is usually my dumping day. I listen "car talk" and "wait wait don't tell me" on NPR.

kiggity

Dec 12, 2012
Netflix and talking to my wife. She loves searching the halves so we talk during those. She doesn't like other coins as much so we normally watch one of our shows on Netflix.

FormerTeller

Bronze Member
Apr 24, 2011
Herbal refreshments, if you catch my drift.

Then I just put on my headphones and throw the mp3 player on random mode.

Gawd do I miss that! Alas, haven't done so for more than a decade...

Usually watch TV. Occasionally play some online poker. heh, last night I rubbed my wife's feet while going through rolls; always puts her to sleep, as long as I'm not clinking coins too loud.

bigscores

Aug 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I work and hunt.

Or browse a few particular forums.

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
Gawd do I miss that! Alas, haven't done so for more than a decade...

Usually watch TV. Occasionally play some online poker. heh, last night I rubbed my wife's feet while going through rolls; always puts her to sleep, as long as I'm not clinking coins too loud.

dawgs, you need to stay away from this herbal crap, and I don't reccomend even drinking a beer while C/H/ar'n , you gonna miss all the silver. huntin under the influence is a felony by the way.

FormerTeller

Bronze Member
Apr 24, 2011
dawgs, you need to stay away from this herbal crap, and I don't reccomend even drinking a beer while C/H/ar'n , you gonna miss all the silver. huntin under the influence is a felony by the way.

I said "Gawd", not "Dawg"...

OP
OP
AdDicted2Ag

AdDicted2Ag

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What isn"t a felony these days? Lol... I am a great and caring person 50cent and definitely old enough to make my own decisions on what is good and bad for my life.. I know where you are coming from though.. I appreciate the concern..

baddbluff

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2011
vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I too do the Netflix thing. Nothing beats a 'lil Breaking Bad (best show on TV - sorry Honey Boo Boo fans) and a loaded box!

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
I too do the Netflix thing. Nothing beats a 'lil Breaking Bad (best show on TV - sorry Honey Boo Boo fans) and a loaded box!

Shows like honey boo boo, jersey shore, need to be taken off the air, the actors/producers/everyone involved with the TV series jailed. others like the aforementioned show, hell on wheels, walking dead, they need to get a medal and should immediately earn their place in the national archives.

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
I usually don't do anything, so I don't accidentally put silver in the dump pile. I may occasionally watch some Fox News, or just pet my cat and wait for her to sleep on the empty wrappers.

BuxSilvers

Greenie
Dec 10, 2012
New England
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I work so much sometimes its hard to get to the banks to find rolls before they close. So every Friday I start work early and finish up by about 2 and hit as many banks as possible. When I get home my girl helps me search and re-roll and if we have enough time we run out dump and buy more.

OP
OP
AdDicted2Ag

AdDicted2Ag

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My girl will also search with me sometimes, but she tends to only help when she sees that I have either already found a few in a box, of have Enders showing.. She likes to let me handle the skunks alone..

OP
OP
AdDicted2Ag

AdDicted2Ag

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They are a real tight group.. Their live show is definitely something to catch at least once..

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Crack open a beer, roll up a mastermind special, and crank hank williams while I think of all the terrible things I would do to someone if they ever stole my silver

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions