sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
Before I CRHed, I could care less about the coin processing companies, but now, I notice every single one. Today I saw a Dunbar and Loomis truck on the same road, one behind the other. I wonder what they thought of each other.

On a similar note, I recently saw a Garda truck when I was walking to a store. I was tempted to scream "Stop delivering skunks!" but I decided not to. :)

Upvote 0

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Before I CRHed, I could care less about the coin processing companies, but now, I notice every single one. Today I saw a Dunbar and Loomis truck on the same road, one behind the other. I wonder what they thought of each other.

On a similar note, I recently saw a Garda truck when I was walking to a store. I was tempted to scream "Stop delivering skunks!" but I decided not to. :)

Lol, I think we all want to yell "Stop delivering skunks!" at them too. HH, Maverick.

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
And stop delivering reweraps and reboxed dumps! Maverick.

D1MES_101

Aug 7, 2012
USA
Primary Interest:
Other
HAHHA samee for me! When ever im on the highway or near a bank i see them Loomis, Garda, and Brinks trucks -__- CRH can never run away from your when you know the truth about silver coins

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions