Been a rough week

namster

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2011
Sulphur, NV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man, Ill be honest with you guys, I have been pretty down since Tuesday evening. Still in shock really. On top of that my halves finds have been down, the date code boxes have made a re appearance as well, and now on dimes boxes too. Out of 50 or so boxes with date codes, ONE has given up silver. Also, my best branch suddenly stopped ordering halves (they say the drivers forget to deliver them...im calling BS on that lol). On the bright side, with santa clause in office we can all expect the money machine to keep chugging along which will boost PMs....that is until they decide we dont need to hold silver. Brave new world friends.

Things turned around a little today, snagged a box with 24x40%. That was a needed boost.

Anyways, HH everyone! Keep it up while you still can.

Upvote 0

AdDicted2Ag

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

The roller-coaster has gotta roll to the bottom if you wanna climb to the top again....

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Well, at least you ended the week with a good box! My last week I didn't even post, I searched 10 boxes for 12 40%'s and that was it, this week was much better how ever, but you know how it goes, next week could be awsome for ya, hope it is! HH, Maverick.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread