what did you do today?

Cat J

Dec 17, 2007
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX; Whites Sufe Master PI Pro
Every single first day of the year was the same. When I was little my mother would wake us all up early in the morning and have us clean our rooms and do something to help others and do something to make some money. Yes she was a little superstitious. Her mother always told her that what ever you do the first day of the year sets up what will happen the rest of the year. So she wanted use to be prosperous and achieve many things.

So today. I ended last night with friends saying Happy New Year giving them hugs and kisses as I left their house. I CRH'ed until four this morning then went to bed and slept til 11:00. I have been finding silver all day long today. So far no skunk boxes. Last box even gave up a Walker 1941. I was happy the lady decided to walk into my kitchen. Hubby will be home from work soon so I will have to put off CRHing cause I have plans for him. LOL

Good luck to all of you this year.

Cat

Upvote 0

Pepper2004

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2007
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT, Whites M6, Vibra-Probe 570, Ace 250, Bounty Hunter 202, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Whites MXT, 2 Bullseye11
Hi Cat, I took my 14 year old grandson home today. Then the hubby and I did some shopping. I didn't get to MD today. It was late afternoon when we got home and was cold\windy. I always heard it what you do the first 12 days of the New Year is what you will be doing all year long. Can't remember who told me that. Wishing you and yours a wonderful new year.

Pepper

Immy

Silver Member
Mar 12, 2005
Vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went to work >:( which will kind of define the year :D but I will also watch a Netflix movie tonight, my other passion besides coins.

Never heard of these superstitions before, interesting...

Silver_Fox

Bronze Member
May 16, 2007
Good 'Ol USA /
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 of course
I went MDing and found a GOLD & DIAMOND ring

I went out MDing and found this 14kt gold and diamond ring. It has 3 rows of 5 diamonds. And how was your day? ;D

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_37.jpg
    ScreenHunter_37.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 180
  • ScreenHunter_38.jpg
    ScreenHunter_38.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 175
  • ScreenHunter_41.jpg
    ScreenHunter_41.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 187
  • ScreenHunter_37.jpg
    ScreenHunter_37.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 176
  • ScreenHunter_38.jpg
    ScreenHunter_38.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 177
  • ScreenHunter_41.jpg
    ScreenHunter_41.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 181

TxTim

Silver Member
Jan 14, 2007
Texas
Detector(s) used
DFX & SE
Re: I went MDing and found a GOLD & DIAMOND ring

awhitster said:
I went out MDing and found this 14kt gold and diamond ring. It has 3 rows of 5 diamonds. And how was your day? ;D

Nice ring!
Hope you do that all year.

Congrats!

OP
OP
Cat J

Cat J

Dec 17, 2007
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX; Whites Sufe Master PI Pro
Bet you didn't keep that ring long once your wife saw it... LOL Congrats that one is a keeper.

Cat

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread