What Do These Carvings Mean?

Red Shirt

Feb 14, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was needing some help trying to figure out what these carvings mean. I figured some of you guys could help me. They seem like initials at first but then when you look at them closely I don't think thats what they are. There is an odd symbol around them that looks like a G but I don't know what it means. The broken rock carving is very odd too. The tree carving looks like a ladder. I found all these in the same place. Just didn't know if any of you guys had seen similar things on your treasure hunts.
Tree Ladder.jpg Bottom Carvings.jpg Carving1.jpg Carving2.jpg Carving12.jpg lightning.jpg

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The second picture, can you get a pic. From a distance? So we can see the whole picture

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Hapitrls

Mar 15, 2016
Detector(s) used
Bounty
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Go to Google, type in Treasure signs and symbols and look at the photos. Research and take notes. Look at threads concerning signs and symbols. Especially Old Dogs thread "Basic signs and symbols you have found" Read, read, read and research everything you can. Doing these things have helped me a lot. You will find some answers and there will be some that elude you. I'm stuck on a trail myself at the moment. Good luck and have fun.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread