what do you think?

fingerscrossed

Apr 22, 2012
Maryland
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i just got a call from my order bank that a customer just brought in 2 boxes of halves..basically she just wanted to make sure if I wanted those.. :tongue3: of course I asked if she can order my 2 boxes from the cash vault which she agreed..do you think she will try to sell me those when i come down to pick up on Friday? I'm really hoping not cuz this bank is like 30 miles from where I live and to waste time and gas for nothing would be the last thing I want to encounter this week...:unhappysmiley:

Upvote 0

namster

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2011
Sulphur, NV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i just got a call from my order bank that a customer just brought in 2 boxes of halves..basically she just wanted to make sure if I wanted those.. :tongue3: of course I asked if she can order my 2 boxes from the cash vault which she agreed..do you think she will try to sell me those when i come down to pick up on Friday? I'm really hoping not cuz this bank is like 30 miles from where I live and to waste time and gas for nothing would be the last thing I want to encounter this week...:unhappysmiley:

Ask her to save those two away for anyone one else asking for halves.

usernameerror

Apr 30, 2012
East Coast
Primary Interest:
Other
People are like water. We like to take the path of least resistance. There's a good chance she'll try to sell you the 2 boxes of halves thinking you would not notice. Unless you have a good repertoire with this teller. Hopefully she'll be honorable to your request.

Diver_Down

Silver Member
Dec 13, 2008
St. Augustine, FL
Why not do her the favor by picking up the dump boxes and your standing order since you are driving that way? Underscore the point with her that you don't mind doing her the favor of getting rid of the extra coins so long as she could keep an eye out for any customer wrapped rolls for you. Win - Win for both. You might find a keeper in the boxes that was missed by the previous searcher.

Dok Holliday

May 2, 2011
Eastern Iowa
Primary Interest:
Other
Why not do her the favor by picking up the dump boxes and your standing order since you are driving that way? Underscore the point with her that you don't mind doing her the favor of getting rid of the extra coins so long as she could keep an eye out for any customer wrapped rolls for you. Win - Win for both. You might find a keeper in the boxes that was missed by the previous searcher.

YES! THIS! DO THIS!

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
buy them all, you just never know, it will also make the teller happy as already stated by DD

OP
OP
fingerscrossed

fingerscrossed

Apr 22, 2012
Maryland
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great input guys.. This will hopefully make them happy! Thing im hoping is that i wont bump into those orange marks and taped halves.. Whoever you are im gonna find ya.. Lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions