Status
Not open for further replies.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sooo, my reply was deleted why? Because I mentioned whining? Something that has been stated a dozen times in this thread already, by more than one member? Please explain yourself, whomever you may be.

Not to mention some personal sparring between a few here. Yet you choose mine in all your wisdom.

Diggummup, I do not see a post of yours deleted, I do see this one on a different page and it is still active...

I'm just wondering what's next? Now that the 2nd amend. forum is gone, where and what are they gonna start crying about next? I think they kind of cut off their nose to spite their face. Just saying.

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM

MALO PERICULOSAM, LIBERTATEM QUAM QUIETAM SERVITUTEM

We will NOT go quietly into the night!

fella

Bronze Member
Oct 24, 2012
Wisc
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
"Keep politics of of threads" but political sigs are ok?

Yep, no hypocrisy there! Nope, none at all!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Keep politics of of threads" but political sigs are ok?

Yep, no hypocrisy there! Nope, none at all!

It is an admin call and no disrespect will be tolerated towards admins period.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah saw that. However...peoples political sigs HAVE been edited/deleted in the past. I guarantee there are caveats!

There is no however subject is closed.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

If mods see reasons to edit signiture we edit it, if not we do not......

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like one of the things I don't understand? Some make a stink because they feel offended,, when that battle seems won to them, they find another thing to stink up.. until finally they can't think of another thing to fight about,, will they then become "ex" members?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

As is our job......You have issue handle it through pm not on the forums.....

BC1969

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth.
Primary Interest:
Other
this website is a private enterprise, I am sure the mods know the will of the admins/owners, with that being said if you do not like the rules, I would say it is probably time to find a new place.
I am not happy that I cannot talk about religion anymore, but its per their rules and I am fine with that, its called respect.

Mike

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well,, to be honest, we haven't been allowed to talk about religion for about 3 years?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep, just following orders! I get it!

Ever single member agrees to our TOS and rules the moment they make their first post as is clearly stated in our Terms Of Service.

"By using this site, you agree you have read, understand, and will abide by the following terms and conditions....*"

Yep, just following orders! I get it!

Dec 5, 2013
Springfield, MO
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
TH, you have been showing admirable patience and composure. I, for one, understand your situation and know this must be a difficult path to negotiate, especially considering your signature. Thanks for working with us as we work through our frustrations.
With respect,
Bruce

katdancing

Jun 16, 2012
central wisconsin
Detector(s) used
whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So Disappointed that the 2nd amendment forum was deleted. Our Nation was conceived on the concept of Freedom of Speech & Religion. I ran across a 1945 WWII Victory Medal; imprinted on the medal were the Four Freedoms. FREEDOM OF SPEECH; FREEDOM OF WORSHIP; FREEDOM FROM FEAR; FREEDOM FROM WANT" To all the men & women who provided their intellect, heart & opinions on this forum; I Thank You :) Kat

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here we go, the troll word has been brought up. ::)
You know, there's this famous book and I'll quote something from it.....
"There's nothing new under the sun." "It's all been done before."
Anyone remember the forum "World News and Events" that was here a few years ago?
Or the "Oh My God" forum where Catholics fought every other denomination?
Has T-net finally learned its lesson?
How could a 2nd amendment forum NOT be political? :icon_scratch:
Even in this thread the right-aligned types are actually the ones crying and complaining that the lefties got their precious forum removed.
Give it up already and GO TREASURE HUNTING!
Yes, I just expressed my opinion. BIG DEAL.
So, I have an opinion. Do you think I care if a bunch of strangers on the internet agree or disagree my opinion?
Some here think an opinion is soooo precious.
Some duck goof from a reality show has an opinion also.
Too bad so many here had to start thread after thread talking about one man's opinion like it was the gospel or something.
WHO CARES!
Go ahead, get offended by my post. Edit it or even delete it.
I won't lose sleep tonight.
CAN WE ALL GET ALONG NOW?
Happy New Year. Let's hope it's a peaceful one.
Cheers,
Dave.
I care.

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
RJC as you know i was a regular in opposition to what was being posted in the 2nd amend threads. yet, not only do i not oppose the 2nd amendment, i fully support it. That said, what i opposed in those forums rarely touched the 2nd amendment. Nor, did i see much if any real opposition to the 2nd amendment verbalized on that forum.

It is my belief that had the forum limited it scope to only the 2nd it would still be here. However, because it expanded into a general political catch all forum it caused a problem. That it promoted an extremist pov that would not sit well with a general multiracial, multicultural audience, that's a problem as well.
Yeah, lets not hurt any ones feelings...man oh man.

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Muddy remembers events and forums differently than most.. But because he doesn't care he only posts on the different threads to show his disdain and irreverence for interaction. Never an opinion that no one cares about. Never. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread