What if...

Siegfried Schlagrule

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
All types of BFOs owned. Especially want White's Arrow; White's Oremaster; Exanimo Spartan Little Monster; Garrett contract Little Monster.

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
energy = mass critial squared -- basically achived by ramming two ultra dense block of Urainum together at a very very very rapid speed by using explosives to propel them at one another (the basis for a a bomb) -- (since they can not both be in the same exact space at the same exact time) a part (atom) breaks away -starting a chain reactation as the loose atom busts apart -- other chains of material busting even more atoms loose from them -- these changes turn matter into energy in the process --causing massive heat and radation in the procress (atomic blast--as we know it) --the scary part was they knew they could start the chain reaction but they were not sure if it would stop -- it could have blown apart the entire planet --they were not "sure" until "after" the tests were done ---comferting to know that isn't it?

levis_dad

Jun 3, 2007
Cleveland, TN
Detector(s) used
BH Landstar
...we really had Freedom of Speech (not politically correct speech)?

...we really had Freedom of Religion (not freedom from religion)?

...we really had a President that wanted true change?

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
in the end it all just a change of form --from human to dirt from dirt to worm food -- worm to bird food and so on round and round we go --only the soul moves on --the body recycles --so it not about the dying part thats important its the how we live and love part thats important.

greydigger

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2008
Aloha, Orygun
Detector(s) used
wishing stick
Primary Interest:
Other
what if Ivan I connectect with my previos personna and had him whack your previos personna upside the head?
hahahahahahahaha

oops then his .. guy could whack my guy the same way...

what if we were friends and could help each other?

Nah, could never happen.

Grey

jgowans

Sep 19, 2008
Ellicott City, MD
What if the world suddenly stopped turning?
Would we just float away or would we be thrown forward with the momentum we had?

Makes my head spin thinking about it.....

S

seger98

What if we all went out metal detecting & our machines didn't work? :dontknow:

OP
OP
goldencoin

goldencoin

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2005
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Roadquest said:
None of it matters. I'm dreaming this.
I'm the only person on earth. All the rest of you, are only part of my dream. :tard:

Then please don't wake up ;)

HH
-GC

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
everything just a figment of my imagination so when I die all existance dies with me. --(from the I'm a god just dreaming this whole existance thing up school of thought )---( or as it more common;y known --- a its all about me persons point of view) :tard: screwed up ain't it?

Roadquest

Bronze Member
Oct 13, 2005
C.R. HKt.B Sometimes there's not a right way, or
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mcgearhead said:
I know this sounds strange but what if you could walk really slow, and still be walking faster than what a bus could drive.
When I was a kid riding on a school bus, I got to thinking about if you got up and started walking to the front of the bus, you would be traveling faster than the bus.
What if ?

How about if you were on that bus, and it had a head on crash. If you jumped up in the air. and
were not physically touching the bus. at the point of impact. Would you feel the effects of the impact.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread