what is it?

TNGUNS

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2012
Evensville, Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900, Fisher 1266x, Tesoro Eldorado, Tesoro Silver Sabre, Whites Eagle Spectrum, Teknetics G2, Teknetics T2, Vibra-Probe 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nothing showing. No pic.:dontknow:

Upvote 0
OP
OP
J

justferg

Oct 20, 2013
East TN
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
KINDLE_CAMERA_1380544277000.jpg

Says its uploaded, let's see.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
J

justferg

Oct 20, 2013
East TN
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok so it is definitely pottery of some sort. You can see two finger prints and the clay has finely crushed stone in it. You can see the mica flashing in th sun and it is cold like some metal rocks. Had a local treasure hunter over just now and he agreed. That it wasn't manufactured was old and it was similar to Cherokee pottery he's found at his place with the mica in it. I know no one has lived on my property from 1790s until 8 years ago. I have found purple glass and China about fifty feet from where i found this and old jewelry and pocket knife with bone about thirty feet from that. Metal detector still shows silver in the hole but i can't find it. Anyway spent all night looking at archeological dig pics from around here and NOTHING even close. I would appreciate any help- websites, etc. I am about 50 miles from that dig site in GA where some say Mayans may have went to. I'm going to check that next unless someone has other suggestions? Thank you.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread