maipenrai

Bronze Member
Nov 11, 2010
Thailand/Europe/California
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 2 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What is the lates on the dredging laws. Does it include all rivers? Im not interested gold dredging (yet!) but have a spot that I want to do some coin dredging in, its in the SF bay tidel area, San Joaquin river. Does anyone know if, for instance, mud flats are included in this ban? This is only a couple days project, so maybe could sneek under the radar, but better be safe than sorry.

no dredgeing anywhere in California thanks to the wacoenviromentalists and the damocrap party! it dont matter what you want to dredge, the answer is NO!

Little tip,I wouldnt be broadcasting your "sneek",on the WWW,if you are serious,and if you do plan to do it expect to have your equipt taken away......no dredging of any kind anywhere in the state

Just for the record you could NEVER dredge in the tidal pools or river ever under the permitting program so moot point-John

The only organization doing anything to promote dredging and spending money for attorneys and lobbiests is Dave McKracken with the 49ers. I would send some money to support this organization and join it if you live in or near CA. GPAA does nothing for Lobbying since the death of George Sr. NO organization does anything anymore to keep the small claims process alive and well for small claim's owners or to keep BLM lands and national forest lands open for weekend prospectors. For the last 10 years, BLM and the national forest service thinks that the lands belong to the highest bidder (big mining corporations and large ranchers),and them.....not the American people.

arizonaames said:
The only organization doing anything to promote dredging and spending money for attorneys and lobbiests is Dave McKracken with the 49ers. I would send some money to support this organization and join it if you live in or near CA. GPAA does nothing for Lobbying since the death of George Sr. NO organization does anything anymore to keep the small claims process alive and well for small claim's owners or to keep BLM lands and national forest lands open for weekend prospectors. For the last 10 years, BLM and the national forest service thinks that the lands belong to the highest bidder (big mining corporations and large ranchers),and them.....not the American people.

I realize you live on the wrong side of the Nation,but your info is somewhat off......Mccracken is the main player in getting this Ban instated mi amigo!!!

Where is Hoser???

kuger said:
I realize you live on the wrong side of the Nation,but your info is somewhat off......Mccracken is the main player in getting this Ban instated mi amigo!!!

Where is Hoser???

Yep, and I will never forget it. See he is working on scrooowing up Oregon's dredging as we speak.

My opinion there is no organization worth sending money to, now. Including the PLP, they have burned all our bridges.

Times are sucky for us dredgers.

I know Dave personally,and he had a good thing,but greed and ego hurt everybody

kuger said:
I know Dave personally,and he had a good thing,but greed and ego hurt everybody

PLENTY of EGO there, yep. Just hope he has the selfpity to match it, he is certainly going to need it.
I ain't got no pity for him. I had a few run ins with him and don't care to call him a friend.

I lived in OR for 15 years outside of Coos Bay and do not call me your Mexican friend JA. His is the only organization trying legally to reinstate dredging in CA. I was prospecting in OR, CA and NV before you were born AH!

He is not worried about the rest of us, only our money, and the only reason he is working to reinstate dredging is for his own bottom line. GREED.
Never knew back then when I crossed his path that this jerk was going to ruin my whole livelyhood.

Go ahead givem your money so he can screw it up even more for the rest of us. >:(

arizonaames said:
I lived in OR for 15 years outside of Coos Bay and do not call me your Mexican friend JA. His is the only organization trying legally to reinstate dredging in CA. I was prospecting in OR, CA and NV before you were born AH!

Sorry didnt know you were rascist.

I happen to have a little background on all of what went down,how and why,and Dave is at the root,dont pat him on the back because he is trying to fix what he broke,if you cause a wreck,you have to pay,unfortunately this wreck hurt people hundreds of miles from its epicenter.
Not sure how you know how old I am am either,which makes no difference,as I MINE right out my backdoor,as did the seven generations of my forefathers.This isnt a who can p i ss further contest anyway,its about the present :thumbsup:

The insideous cancer from the klamath has poisoned the legal well from which all dredgers rights flow. North state journal had a righteous piece published that included just a few of the 100 a screwups/screwovers and EPA mercury removal from the clubhouse/store plus miners screwed,booed and tattood-John >:(

For the published truth that cover only about 1/10 of the bs pulled on the Klamath here is the article so GOOGLE and educate---The North Coast Journal,August 30,2007, article titled-Rock and a Hard Place------nasty tale --John :read2:

That was just one small incident, a small sampling of his character, for the other 9/10 of the Klamath Dave's BS you have to witness it for yourself. >:( Many have been burned by him over the years and ultimately he burned us all.

Wish we could ship the man back east where he was originally from and maybe BAN him from returning to Cal, ever!!!!! >:(
Too late for that now, as he has gone and messed it up so bad it can't be turned around. A Hero to the suckers that paid the 3K, no need for srew-ups with a hero like that.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back