What is the most amount of boxes you have ordered from your bank at once?

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
What is the most amount of boxes of halves you have ordered from your bank at once?

Hey everyone, just curious if anyone has more than the golden number of 2 boxes of Halves ordered from any of your pick up banks. I use 1 Bank several branches and order 2 boxes from each, I have 1 branch that the teller is very cool ( I;ve talked about her before, I bring her in an IKE dollar every so often that she collects) and she has allways asked me if I wanted to order more halves, I allways keep it at 2 boxes a week, but I can afford to search more boxes a week now ( I'm doing 6 boxes a week, but want to do 10 to 12 now) so wasn't sure if 4 a week from them would shut me down frrom corporate or not. Let me know guys, Thanks, Maverick.

I'm just wondering about upping the order on that 1 Branch of the bank, btw.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The most at any time was 8 boxes of halves. I only meant to order 4, but the teller thought I meant 4 thousand. Those were my best boxes ever, glad I got 8! She told me after that though to not come in for a couple of weeks, so you get the point. I've done recurring orders of 2 boxes for over a year at other banks with no issues.

OP
OP
maverick

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks everyone that chimed in, the info was very usefull. I figured the sweet spot was 2 per branch, but I have 1 branch that they just love me at and thought about upping that order to 4 boxes a week to get me to the volume I'm looking for, she ordered 4 for me before a while back, but I didn't have enough bank roll to to get 4 at one time, but now I do. I just talked to 2 other branches today that will order every week for me now since I've been doing every 2 weeks from them for a while now.

My theory is that when we get that one good box, out of a 2 box order, that we are missing ( maybe) that other box or 2 that is sitting next to it in the warehouse, so If I got 4 at one time my odds of getting another good box in the mix would be better. We will see, going to ask tomorrow when I go and pick up my 2 boxes from my cool bank. Thanks again everyone! and as allways, Good luck to everyone hunting today. BTW, I just got home with the best CWR's I have ever recieved, I will post it in a few here. Maverick.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread