What is your preferred way to go to the great beyond? keep it clean now.

The Beep Goes On

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2006
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030, Excalibur II, V3i, TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Death will be wonderful, but the process of dying maybe not so great. When it comes I would prefer to meet it with my boots on looking death directly in the eye. With a clear mind and no fear.

Beep

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
funny thing you asked -----well having once faced what at the time seemed certain doom ( I was flying on a old beat up hired for military transportation charter - hawaiian airlines flight going from kenya to diego garica , B.I.O.T. many years ago)--- when the old rust bucket beast hit a "air pocket" falling several hundred feet like a rock --- all the folks on it were screaming -the unbuckled flailing about -- however I was buckled in and not screaming -- my mind went --well ivan you've always wondered if there was a after life and what its all about --in few seconds when this puppy hits the ocean you'll know )--- so I cut loose my best slim pickins "riding down the bomb" from dr stange love --rebel yell !!! ---the plane bounced around a bit as the hit the end of the air pocket --- and stuggled to stay up -- it smoothed out after a bit --all you could hear was folks muttering "hail mary full of grace...."......my fellow passengers around me all looked at me very oddly ( funny thing they said nothing , they just slowly moved away from me into other seats) :icon_sunny:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread