Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
only "Tool" I wouldn't want around me while camping would be Ric Savage

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
A dull knife or axe. I believe they cause most injuries. TTC

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Terry C got that one on the money :headbang: I think an axe will just edge out a knife, but both equally dangerous.

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
axe will just "EDGE" out a knife
Such a play on words... Another Mark Twain in the making.... Anyone know why Sam Clemmons chose Mark Twain, and what it means? (catch the Jumping Frog week in Caleveras County next week!!!) TTC

TimC

Jul 24, 2008
Gold Country, Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Various
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Easy one! Twain (two), Mark (at this spot) The person at the front of the paddle-wheeler tossed a line out front to note the river depth. Each knot on the line was six feet apart. (one fathom) S Clemmons was impressed with the system and took on the name Mark Twain. (two fathoms)

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
Easy one! Twain (two), Mark (at this spot) The person at the front of the paddle-wheeler tossed a line out front to note the river depth. Each knot on the line was six feet apart. (one fathom) S Clemmons was impressed with the system and took on the name Mark Twain. (two fathoms)
You won the prize for being quickest on the keyboard :thumbsup:

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Little late, but yeah I'm with TerryC. I ain't never been cut with a sharp axe or knife. Another post that illustrates why my campout of all time will be me, Spart, and TerryC. TruckinButch can stop by too. Next day it will be on the Denver TV 'Hi Ken Clark, Dan Daru here at the scene where authorities have closed all access to the area. We were able to speak with a group of frightened Texas Baptist's who were able to flee the occupied area during the night.'

dustytrails123

Bronze Member
Apr 14, 2012
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer Se Pro,Garrett At/Pro,Garrett Ace 350,Tesoro Cibola,Tesoro Outlaw,Bounty Hunter SharpShooter 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wish i could say the same last month i stuck my very well sharpened pocket knife through my thumb by accident and got afew stitches but was swinging out swinging that same day

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions