what sort of pouch do you use to store your finds?

I use a nail apron. I get the for less than a Dollar. They last for about 2 seasons. Trash on one side and treasure on the other.

1817ae14-243c-4ddc-bff2-e86c4fa49aea_400_compressed.jpg

I agree with locomotive. I use a nail apron from lowes . Trash on one side and keepers on the other. If the trash side fills up it gives me a reason to go to my truck and get a drink. HH

There was a similar thread not too long ago, but here's mine. I love it, perfect to me. Dead on tools utility pouch.
20170728_020344.jpg20170728_015954.jpg

Bottom half of the Garrett back pack. Zipped tied a menards tool pouch to one side, and added a small magnet to the other side for the digger. Plenty of room for big, medium, and small finds. I like the magnet cause it's quick attach and release and holds well. Yes, I know it may not be the best idea for the electronic's, but I've got into a routine of pulling the carrot out when loading in truck and putting the pouch on the opposite side of the truck from my detector. And heck if I screw up, well time to upgrade:laughing7:. Works well. DSCF1452.JPG

Cargo pants pockets in my yard, Garrett pouch for normal hunts and water hunts, Gatorback Contractor Pro tool harness for when I'm far from the vehicle.

I use a couple of dove hunting pouches on a wader belt. The dove hunting pouches are for shot shells (originally) I put keepers one one side and trash in the other. Cheap from local sporting goods store about $20.
They have velcro flaps and are light weight.

I got a mesh bag and made my wife make it the size I wanted, that way the dirt falls out as you walk

I use an AWP carpenter's pouch (Lowe's). The replacement buckle was a gift from a friend in England.
IM000855.JPG

HPIM1702.JPG

I am a kangaroo, and quite frankly, tired of being asked that question.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back