What TH magazines does everyone subscribe to?

Gretchen

Aug 2, 2004
I have a subscription to Lost Treasure. Got it at half price through eBay. I am not into lost treasure stories, so it does not have much I can use. I like Western & Eastern Treasures Magazines better especially the old issues in the 1980's and 1990's. The older issues carried articles also on collectables and old bottles. Many more great finds were shown with those old good detectors. Also more pages per issues. Also if you are interested in an older metal detector - good field tests on them. I use a very simple metal detector the Bounty Hunter Tracker IV. It even has a real meter and tone control. I'm lucky to be in an area that no one bothers to detect. Lake beaches, national forests and campgrounds. Will do more work on abandoned ski areas when the snow melts. My older issues of metal detecting magazines were gotten off of eBay. P.S. I have found silver coins, relics, and a couple of gold rings and jars of clads.

HobBob

Feb 18, 2006
SW Oakland County, MI
Western and Eastern Treasures. Just got my first copy a few days ago. Decided to go with it after a similar poll was taken on a different MD'ing board. I like it so far!
HH,
Bob

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread