what to do... *UPDATE* ...what I ended up doing

phrostie

Dec 3, 2008
Nap Town
**I DECIDED AGAINST GETTING THE BOXES BECAUSE EVENTHOUGH I COULD'VE EASILY GOTTEN THEM WITH THE VAULT TELLER GONE, I FOUND OUT THEY WERE MY BROTHER IN LAW'S BOXES!!! SO INEVITABLY I WILL BE ABLE TO FIND OUT WHAT ARE IN THOSE BOXES ANYWAY!**

So yesterday I go to my good pickup bank and pick up CWI boxes. There has been another gentleman who has began ordering boxes from the same bank...probably started nearly a month ago. He has bumped up his ordering to 1k.

Now, at this bank I have a stellar relationship with the vault teller...I'll go in and shoot the Shia with her, ask her about her fam, etc. Well of yesterdays boxes (CWI dated 7 AUG 07), the first box yielded 1 40%. The other box had been taped shut on the end...she said the deliverer had dropped the boxes and she put the rolls back in. Now I'm not sure how many fell out, but I start rolling through the second box and get to a roll that has 2 90%s...a 64 and a BF. Those were the only two in there in the same roll. So I sit here and wonder...has that ever happened to anyone else? 2 90s in the same roll and the rest of the box a skunkaroo. I also ponder...what's in the other boxes??

Now here's the dilemma, the main vault teller is heading out of town today and I know the older gentleman has not picked up those boxes. The vault teller specifically told me I couldn't have his boxes...but I'm wondering what's in them. I mean if I got 2 90s in a roll...and that's it, I'd be betting that he's gonna get a good box. I know it's bad karma and I don't want any trouble with this bank, but it'd be great to swoop in this afternoon and pick em up before this other guy gets there.

Thoughts, concerns? I know we've all had boxes stolen before, and the feeling isn't great, but there's that feeling. Maybe I can buy them and take em back rerolled, setting a skunk trap up? I'm really being mean now I better just go. I don't expect any stellar comments from this, just idea gathering!

Upvote 0

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2007
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, and Whites IDX Pro
Re: what to do...

coinmojo said:
ugotit22 said:
not sure i remember ever mentioning your ass when i said Jesus freak
so yea idogotit

It's precisely those kind of comments that get under my skin.

Like "Your Ass"

And the term "Jesus Freak" is Derogatory. I was merely trying to point that out.

I have 5 children and I always point out things that are unacceptable and try to correct it if I can.

Your not my child and I can't controll your actions but I fell like I have a right to say something if I feel it is inappropriate.

I have never responded to any of your post in a rude manner just stated my thoughts on the subject matter.

But here I go.

I have mixed feelings about you because in the past you have some questionable behavior. Like you wanted too or did keep the $100 A teller mistakenly gave you. Not sure I remember how that all ended.

Than I remember your string of Skunks and I felt bad for you.

Than you had that great hit on those penny boxes and EVERYONE encouraged you to go get em and sell them on e Bay.

But than your tellers found out and...... I don't remember how you resolved that issue?

Than I think like a week ago you got 4 or $500 extra when turning in your dumps and you said you went back in a remedied it. Which I feel was the right thing to do.

And than there is your avatar with you flipping the bird.... Cute but inappropriate for here.

I think most enjoy your Mercury magnet posts. and it appears that you might be loveable enough to have a pretty girlfriend. But you come off as rude sometimes.

Personal attacks, Derogatory comments about religion and Crude photo's are not very becoming attributes and should be kept in check.

You don't have to be my friend and I don't have to be your Friend but I do fell this forum should at least be free of offensive or derogatory comment's. Good luck in your future adventures but please be more mindfull of the way you present yourself or use your words.

From A fellow CRH

Mojo

Quite sad i need to respond to such nonsense but here we go.

This is nothing more then a simple case of different time, different ages. I get it, you grew up in the 60's/70's maybe earlier. HAd to respect everyone no matter how obtuse or idiotic there statement, just becasue they are older. All i can say is its 2009, not 1959. Time to grow up, or should i say lighten up. Flipping the bird, i mean come on. Its a joke get over it. ANd the best part about it is, you can block me. if you dont want to see me or my postes ever again, all you have to do is block me. But no you'd rather try to be smart, run off at the mouth for alittle and try to stir some feathers. The fact is i could care less if me saying ass offends you. You attacked my comment and impliyed i Dont got it. Well my friend, as you say, i do got it. I got it that your nothing to me, nothing more then a Geriatric old timer that cant handle the fact that times have changed.
You talk about my past posts and choose to attack me as a person b/c i said ass, jesus freak,(not directed to anyone person i might add), and flipping the bird. Yet i heard nothing about the fact that. A. I Payed out my tellers with cold hard cash reguarding the pennies they got me. B. I gave back the $500. And C. I GAVE OUT A FULL BOX OF 09 PENNIES TO ALL CRH ON THIS FORUM THAT ASKED FOR THEM.
All i ask is if your going to bring up past stuff try to be alittle consistant with the storys of me being an ass, or me being a "Good guy". Your examples where alittle flip floping, so the above text should clear up your "uncertainties
I say it like it is. People in this forum thought there was no need for religious talk and preaching. I simply said to get back to CRH chat and preach in church. Yet because i dont sugar coat things im wrong.
What you need do to is go reread what many people wrote in this thread. Cuz you will see the same thing i wrote just censored.
Im not censored, and i certainly wont for your ASS, sorry my bad, your butt.
Rude, sounds good to me. B/c im pretty sure everyone thats under 30 understands there's no harm, or ill intent by anything i say or do. All i know is ive been attacked by certain JESUS FREAKS, and religious nut jobs on here many times.
All i can say mojo is if you dont like it toon out. If i get under your skin by saying ass then good, b/c if something like that gets under your skin, i am most likely the least of your problems. Its not like im saying hail hitler, or dropping f bombs left and right. I simply come from a different age.
Cant remember the last time i wrote a thread the size of a book devoted to trashing another member.
My behavior is not questionable, but rather why some people feel the need to attack and degrade others because of there outdated mindset, just to make themselves feel rightgious.

signing off
ass freak keith

p.s. Might want to call chris angle up and let him know he should cancell his show b/c its derogatory.
coin freak
silver freak
crh freak
lol sounds kinda funny, but not derogatory. Jesus freak is not a derogatory statement.
http://education.yahoo.com/reference/dictionary/entry/Jesus freak
yahoo's definition doesnt sound too derogatory to me.

P.s.s
Never made any personal attacks outside of "your ass"(might I add after you called me out for no reason), just general statements. If your going to make a statement like that lets try to back it up with some facts, thats all i ask big guy.

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2007
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
golden silver said:
I don't know about y'all but this forum seems to not be as friendly a place as it used to be. :'( There is always a way to present your opinion in a respectful way and not get rude or disrespectful to someone. Mojo I think you responded well and in a mature way. Ugottit I think you just need to work on your tact a bit and the choice of words. There are some younger members here and even my young boy likes to hop on my lap and look at peoples finds. I don't want him seeing garbage. Just keep it clean that is all.

Golden Silver

and by the way i never attacked him in a rude way i said jesus freak as a general statement.
and if your worried of the kiddies seeing the word ass, give them my sympathy

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2007
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used

coinmojo said:
ugotit22 said:
not sure i remember ever mentioning your ass when i said Jesus freak
so yea idogotit

And than there is your avatar with you flipping the bird.... Cute but inappropriate for here.

changed it just for you mojo
hope you like the new one

coinmojo

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2008
Michigan
Keith

Thanks for the update....... and Lecture......... I guess times have changed....... God save us all.

Like you said let's get back to CRH'g.

I think your Reputation is in tact.

Mojo

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
Thanks Ugottit! You are no doubt a great boy. I can tell by how well you express yourself. Son you have no doubt gained the love and respect of everyone on this forum by showing your profound knowledge of the English vocabulary. You have my vote for gentleman of the year. So relax, breathe deep, kick back and have yourself a hot steaming cup of :coffee2:...

Golden Silver

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2007
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
golden silver said:
Thanks Ugottit! You are no doubt a great boy. I can tell by how well you express yourself. Son you have no doubt gained the love and respect of everyone on this forum by showing your profound knowledge of the English vocabulary. You have my vote for gentleman of the year. So relax, breathe deep, kick back and have yourself a hot steaming cup of :coffee2:...

Golden Silver

lol
as long as we all know it

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
Awesome link. Amaizing how unless you never hear about it in the history books and many would have you believe that it is false. Had no idea there were so many though. Wow.

Golden Silver

Johny Hawx

Greenie
Mar 20, 2009
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505
GS Those who write the textbooks also write the history of future generations. Dont believe all there telling you, they have an agenda, do your own research. They wants to tell all of us there is no God by there history and Science(evolution). And by the way my little brother says whats up with the language?

jb7487

Apr 16, 2009
I must really be missing something. I'm just getting in CRH so please forgive my ignorance. But how does what the OP received in his box have any correlation at all with what is going to be in another box? Aren't they completely random? If so, then the OP is just being superstitious and should just let it go. There should be no reason to expect that any other given box is going to be better/worse than any other one. I would assume that the OP himself has seen that there has never been a pattern with any of his own boxes. With that said, it seems to me that it makes no sense at all to poach someone else's box if you feel the least bit bad about it.

But please set me straight if I do not understand how this whole "sport" works. I'm trying to understand the finer details and if there is some sort of correlation between the contents of boxes then I'd like to know about it so that I can maximize my finds.

And for all of you raging the religious debate: "live long and prosper". :wink:

scotto

Bronze Member
Dec 23, 2006
My first M/D find
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
For those that do, please pray for "Seagates" and "Ugotit22" instead of arguing with them.

One day, they will see the words they have typed and the words they have spoken again. I hope they have time to repent before they do.

But to get back on topic, I'd leave any boxes that somebody else ordered.

jim4silver

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2008
scotto said:
For those that do, please pray for "Seagates" and "Ugotit22" instead of arguing with them.

One day, they will see the words they have typed and the words they have spoken again. I hope they have time to repent before they do.

This is the typical holier than thou person who turns many off from God. What makes you think you know more than they do?

Typical judgmental person. I once went to a "born again" type church filled with people who would respond like this poster. If this is what heaven is filled with, I will be happy to not be there myself.

Jim

jb7487

Apr 16, 2009
So I guess it is out of the question to actually get a simple CRH question answered then? ::)

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2007
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
scotto said:

all because i say ass and jesus freak. wow

lol
not even worth my response

jim4silver said:
scotto said:

This is the typical holier than thou person who turns many off from God. What makes you think you know more than they do?

Typical judgmental person. I once went to a "born again" type church filled with people who would respond like this poster. If this is what heaven is filled with, I will be happy to not be there myself.

Jim

agreed jim

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2007
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used

[/quote]

My behavior is not questionable, but rather why some people feel the need to attack and degrade others because of there outdated mindset, just to make themselves feel rightgious.

signing off
ass freak keith

[/quote]

hey scotto check out my quote in case u missed it

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread