Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
Alright home skillet repeat after me.
Clad is bad, clad is bad, clad....is bad.
Should take two of them rolls and throw em at the tella who gave them to you and say the five magic words "Exchange for pre nineteen sixty5ive".

OP
OP
D

denomi

Apr 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Haha I know I don't intend on saving any for myself. Those are the magic words huh? I sure was glad that time I watched like a ten minute long video to hear that. I'm sure if I walked in and said it the teller would go "Oh of course. We have bags and bags of those in the back but no one ever asks for them!"

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
Haha I know I don't intend on saving any for myself. Those are the magic words huh? I sure was glad that time I watched like a ten minute long video to hear that. I'm sure if I walked in and said it the teller would go "Oh of course. We have bags and bags of those in the back but no one ever asks for them!"

Dawg they always have rolls of pre-1965 coins for me. Well I'm a whole different animal though cause you know, I'm eminem.

theekman

Jan 1, 2013
Illinois
Detector(s) used
garrett ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got a while box of 2012 so i brought themdo a different bank, told them i collect coins but those where all brand new, n asked if i could just swap it out for another one. Worked and i think i found 3 silvers in the one they gave me

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions