ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
Re: What would you do?

make it a -- fat balding man with lots of chest hair in a cheap suit , with a shirt thats open showing off his gold plated chains while smoking a cheap cigar -- hold them gals back !!! ;D :icon_thumright:

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

ivan salis said:
make it a -- fat balding man with lots of chest hair in a cheap suit , with a shirt thats open showing off his gold plated chains while smoking a cheap cigar -- hold them gals back !!! ;D :icon_thumright:

***sigh*** sounds dreamy

thrillathahunt

Silver Member
Jul 24, 2006
TEXAS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

ivan salis said:

Ivan buddy, I just about fell outta my chair laughing at that one! :icon_jokercolor:

Produce Guy

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2008
austin,texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250,garrett pro-pointer,AT/Pro,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Maybe she's just lonely and needs a friend,I'd take her out even if it's just for coffee. :icon_sunny: :thumbsup:

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Yes, praying for that cleavage could be an uplifting experience, at least for her anyway. All kidding aside though Immy ol' buddy, you DID call her friend didn't you? A true friend you are just going to have to accept "as is". A true (male) friend might tell her that her dress is spotted, there are flakes on her shoulders or she needs to blow her nose but, STAY AWAY FROM COMMENTING ON HER ATIRE! Friends are a "no-matter-what" deal; if you try to change them it will only create a situation of them feeling they aren't accepted by you as an equal unless they change to meet your expectations of how they should present themselves to others. Reminds me of a situation from sometime back. (How come old guys can always come up with some past life experience to associate with a present-day situation? :dontknow: ) A friend of ours was rooming at Azusa College with Christian Okoye. For those who don't know, Christian was an all-pro running back for the Kansas City Chiefs back around the late 80's with the nickname "The Nigerian Nightmare". Our friend asked him to autograph a few things for him and Christian's response was quite interesting. He told our friend that he would sign items if they were for other people but he would not sign anything for our friend. Christian told him he was his friend and his equal and for him to sign anything for our friend would be acting like he was "better" than he was and they were not equals. This lady is your friend; let her feel that you accept her the way she is, nothing more, nothing less.

thrillathahunt

Silver Member
Jul 24, 2006
TEXAS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Seriously, the problem is he knows what people are saying about her behind her back and it pains him greatly. Why can't he be totally honest with her and tell her that? Yes, this will temporarily hurt her feelings, but if she has no clue as to what is going on behind her back, shouldn't a TRUE friend bring this to her attention?

OP
OP
I

Immy

Silver Member
Mar 12, 2005
Vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Okay, after wracking my brain over this I may have come up with a solution.

I know this woman's sister fairly well. She's a few years older but dresses conservatively. I'll send her an anonymous letter detailing my concerns with her sister's appearance. They're very close and confide in each other about everything. I have no doubt she'll bring this up if I word it properly.

And that's the key - I'll have to lay out the facts gently and emphasize that I'm only doing this with her best interests in mind. The best part is she'll never know it's from me since she doesn't think I know her sister's address. She'll think it's from a mutual acquaintance.

This is so crazy it just might work! :tongue3:

BTW, she's walking by my desk now and then as I type this, yikes!

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds like a decent plan. Make sure you mail it from a different zip code.

sniffer

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
sounds like a good idea. it keeps you from having to address her personally

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Immy said:
Okay, after wracking my brain over this I may have come up with a solution.

I know this woman's sister fairly well. She's a few years older but dresses conservatively. I'll send her an anonymous letter detailing my concerns with her sister's appearance. They're very close and confide in each other about everything. I have no doubt she'll bring this up if I word it properly.

And that's the key - I'll have to lay out the facts gently and emphasize that I'm only doing this with her best interests in mind. The best part is she'll never know it's from me since she doesn't think I know her sister's address. She'll think it's from a mutual acquaintance.

This is so crazy it just might work! :tongue3:

BTW, she's walking by my desk now and then as I type this, yikes!

Ucc Ohhhh. I wonder what her TNet user's name is.

mikeofaustin

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Detector(s) used
dfx
What you're actually witnessing here is a carry over from her younger years. Think of it, how long have you had the same hair style? Do you buy the same brand jeans? You like the same colors in shirts? This is just her way of being the same person she used to be without her knowing that the curtains aren't white anymore. It's not her fault.

If you look back at a photo of you in high school you see someone totally different. BUT, because as the years went on, your gradual change of appearance wasn't noticeable in the mirror. It's not to her either. She still thinks that this is a good thing.... and by God, it is good to her.

I say, let her flaunt those babies until no end. Let her live dang it. At least she's not a cougar, then it would be a different story.

In her mind, shes beautiful... and self esteem is a wonderful thing.

However, if you wanted to 'make her aware'... you should comment some day (at a get together) about how hot she looks flaunting those babies ( in a freindly kind of way of course)... She'll probably blush, but the next day, she'll think about what you said and analyze it for herself.

I once dated a girl with fakes (which looked great btw). some of her attire had very low cut shirts that showed her stomach, not to mention her breasts. But, to me, it was normal too because I too got used to it. One day, we're sitting in a restaurant waiting to get our food, and I notice this waiter loitering around behind us for a long time. I made no mind of it until I happen to look up to see her nipple was hanging out. This was after about 15 minutes. I simply didn't notice it because I was used to the 'environment'.

So, you have to think about people getting used to things over time without being aware.

vibes

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2007
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
thrillathahunt said:
You could always give her a push-up bra for Christmas.

stoker?

or a padded, push-up burka w/ matching thong....for those burq and surf moments.

Honestly,. it never fails to make me chuckle how much boobs rule a mans world...you boys are obsessed with them and it's evident in this thread.
Oh well, I'll say it again, boobs are power.

and shame on you Kelly...who's to say she's past her prime...wow.

(edited to add that 50 is NOT past one's prime. Period.)

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon
vibes said:
Honestly,. it never fails to make me chuckle how much boobs rule a mans world...you boys are obsessed with them and it's evident in this thread.

mmmmmm.....boooobs....

<say in Homer Simpson voice>

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Saturna said:
vibes said:

mmmmmm.....boooobs....

<say in Homer Simpson voice>

boyz boyz boyz!!! :violent1: :violent1: :violent1: :violent1: :violent1: :violent1: :violent1:

curbdiggercarl57

Silver Member
Nov 19, 2007
Largo, Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites Silver Eagle, DFX, Shadow X-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You are about to walk into a mired muddy minefield. Turn, and just creep away slowly. Or, just sleep with her, and bring the subject up next day, over coffee. What the Hey, it's the Holidays!
Carl

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions