Scooter268

Oct 31, 2012
Houma, La
Detector(s) used
None yet
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0
What kind of money are you looking to spend on paydirt?
Our local shops sells one and the owner says its pretty decent stuff, I know there is also a member or two on here that sell it but I forget their names at the moment, maybe they will come in for ya. :)

If anything I could always go scoop a few scoops out of my secret hole for ya if the water isnt too crazy. :D
Here is a link to the stuff I find. :} CrainRacing - YouTube
But I am sure the others will chime in and let you know the best to get. :)

First understand you will get less gold values than the $ you pay since you are essentially paying for someone else's labor to dig for you as well as the time to bag and ship...and for their knowledge of where to get good pay dirt I suppose. In other posts I have seen good feedback on "Randy's Cons" and Goldstrike Paydirt. I can vouch for Goldstrike having gotten a couple of their bags when I was getting back into panning after years away from it...to refresh my panning skills :) I know both of those outfits have lots of regular customers who keep coming back which to me is the ultimate endorsement!

Re: What's a good source for panning dirt.

Awesome. Yeah, not looking to profit. Just some fun. Did this in NC last year and got some good flakes.

Looking to spend $100-150

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

This is what I got from NC last year. 1st panning. Blue Ridge Mountains area.

qa3e8a6e.jpg

I am out for the year,but from what I have heard back through the last five or so years of selling %90 have got what they paid for or more?Ask around....

If Kuger gets more gold to offer, I recommend him 100%. The paydirt I bought from him was purty and plentiful. Not to mention all the weird looking rocks and such I found in the river dirt. lol.

What's a good source for panning dirt.

If Kuger gets more gold to offer, I recommend him 100%. The paydirt I bought from him was purty and plentiful. Not to mention all the weird looking rocks and such I found in the river dirt. lol.

Sounds like a plan. Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You can spend a small fortune to go get your own gold out of the ground. Or you can buy some paydirt from Kuger for MUCH less. Your choice. I have bought from Kuger. He would be my choice, hands down. TTC

"Good source of panning dirt"---try the tailings of the Hoffmans' wash p[lants--that's where all the gold is--lol

"Good source of panning dirt"---try the tailings of the Hoffmans' wash p[lants--that's where all the gold is--lol

Hahaha.. that's funny cause it's true. Wish there was a show with non commercial mines.. like people who go out to creeks or whatever to get their gold. POV YouTube is okay... wait that's a whole other topic

Oops, I forgot Kuger! Sorry buddy!

Separately I recently heard that pay dirt from the Goldrush tv show claims is going to be available soon...would be fun to have a bit of the gold they found in the Klondike right?

I already have some due to winning Freddy Dodge's gold pan used on the show at the recent Denver Gold Summit. That pan was coated with dried silt which had fine gold in it! Good fun and Freddy even signed the pan for me :-) ...yes, I know I'm a gold geek!

For what its worth, every person who has purchased Kugers dredge concentrates on this board, has had great things to say about his product. By his own admission, he is not in the paydirt business, but does release some to folks who often don't have the opportunity to dig in gold bearing areas. I have a younger sister who has been dealing with serious back issues for years. She has always been a lover of the outdoors. She is unable to dig for herself, and I think she is tiring of my salted dirt. So when Kuger starts his season I have every intention of trying to purchase Kugers product and sending it to her. I know from my conversations over the net, he is not going to blow his own horn, so I'll do it for him....

Looks like I'm gonna have to try some

Good idea, order a bag from each of several that come recommended...that sounds like fun especially as I sit here in a blizzard here in Colorado!

Blizzards.... Only been in one snow storm in my life, well my Army [life]. Lol. It's in the 70's right now.. Snow is a rare item around here unless you shave some ice :-)

Kevin I see your in Centennial, Colorado, have you ever seen the mini series Centennial?

Yes...but a long time ago. I should see if it's available on Netflicks! And Kuger I loved Willy Wonka as a kid too (still do) and read the follow-on books too :-)

Check out Crisson mine in Ga. They sell ore but will ship concentrate.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back