Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I went hungry thanks to Red stealing my left-over chicken. Who had that porterhouse the other day... lookindown got any left-overs?

GMD52

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2013
Lake Champlain, Vt.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hot sausage and pepper sandwiches with roasted new potatos and rosemary......a good cold Sam Adams and the evening will shine.......Gary

texasred777

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2013
Mountain Home, Idaho
Detector(s) used
BH Lone Star, BH Tracker IV, BH Tracker 2-D/707, Harbor Freight MD-3005, and 2 BH 840
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well, there's a fresh cooked ham in the 'fridge. I'll be back later to let you know how good it was!!!

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well, there's a fresh cooked ham in the 'fridge. I'll be back later to let you know how good it was!!!

Don't let Red know.... He'll be having ham sandwiches tomorrow. I know these things.... PM for details :tongue3::tongue3::tongue3: :occasion14:

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went hungry thanks to Red stealing my left-over chicken. Who had that porterhouse the other day... lookindown got any left-overs?
I had some left over steak but I re heated it in a skillet this morning and ate it with fried eggs and grits.

OP
OP
Oregon Viking

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kobi beef cheese burgers, sweet onion buns. Homemade thick cut jo-jos.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Grilled hot dog. Catsup,mustard,horseradish sauce and Worcester sauce. Coffee.:icon_thumright:

texasred777

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2013
Mountain Home, Idaho
Detector(s) used
BH Lone Star, BH Tracker IV, BH Tracker 2-D/707, Harbor Freight MD-3005, and 2 BH 840
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ummm! That was some of the best ham I've tasted in a long time. It was Hormel Cure 81. We've gone through several hams this year, but this one was be far the best one yet.

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
A Tex-Mex meal tonight, my weird way. BJ's carries a premade chili in a foil sealed container which includes the meat. I mix it with stovetop stuffing mix. Weird, but it taste good. Only about 2 alarms though. The hottest chile, off scale, that I have ever eaten was served in a restaurant in a cave in Mexico next to the Pyramid of the Sun God. If I remember correctly, it was near Tesco where they mine the silver.
Frank...-
attachment.php
Man was it hot!!!

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm going to have a few BBQed chicken sandwiches.I intended to have baked potatos and steamed cauliflower but I forgot to buy butter:BangHead:

OP
OP
Oregon Viking

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ummm! That was some of the best ham I've tasted in a long time. It was Hormel Cure 81. We've gone through several hams this year, but this one was be far the best one yet.

Yes sir! I had a Hormel cure 81 not to long ago. local grocery outlet gets a lot of great food...even better prices! :icon_thumright:

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Prices here are starting to disgust me.When I went grocery shopping i was looking at the meats.they had a couple of turkeys,lucky if they were 10 or 12 pounds,they were going for almost 30 bucks,screw them.

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Prices here are starting to disgust me.When I went grocery shopping i was looking at the meats.they had a couple of turkeys,lucky if they were 10 or 12 pounds,they were going for almost 30 bucks,screw them.
Yeah, tell me about it...bacon and ground beef prices are ridiculous, just to mention a couple.

OP
OP
Oregon Viking

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Quote Originally Posted by Red James cash View Post
Yeah, tell me about it...bacon and ground beef prices are ridiculous, just to mention a couple.
I hear that! 9.00 bucks a pound for a ribeye! I know a few people that raise their own beef....but they are not giving it away. Reduced, that's the key. I have known people to buy reduced steaks, then age them another week! The sell by dates can be a little off, I think there is a conspiracy there somewhere.......

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
The beef here,unreal.the steaks I use to buy for 4 or 5 bucks last year are double the price or more.

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Well, I am getting the cheaper cuts and cooking them in the crock pot. 4 hours on high or 8 hours on low.
Milk is starting to skyrocket. This means cheese is going up since 50% of milk production goes to cheese production. This will effect pizza prices. Chicken should be dropping since the Russian sanction. We use to ship them the bulk of the dark meat.I have been buying a lot of chicken breasts at BJ's. There price has been dropping. Just some thoughts.
Frank...- five star.png 111-1 profileblk.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread