Higgy

Bronze Member
Jul 21, 2014
NH
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Going to make some shrimp scampi with some big ol' fat shrimps, and some basil and garlic from our garden.

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Going to make some shrimp scampi with some big ol' fat shrimps, and some basil and garlic from our garden.

Dont forget the garlic,lots and lots of fresh garlic.

gusser

Dec 23, 2013
Central Penna
Detector(s) used
copper dowsing rod and a smaller 1 for a pinpointer.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Tonight I'm cookin........ Sausage links stuffed with small apple chunks. Steamed broccoli, buttered and boiled red potatoes, a side salad, and apple dumplings with vanilla ice cream for dessert.

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I dont know what I'm having yet,I have to go food shopping.Must wait until the masses of azzes are out of the store,nothing worse than a cluster flock of idiots.

NJSouth

Aug 22, 2014
Vineland NJ
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Bounty Hunter Pin Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BBQ Potato Chip Chicken, Cheddar broccoli and rice, onion soup baked potatoes... This place smells great!! The Gin & Tonic ain't hurting either!!

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Left a small Arts & Crafts show today and RIGHT NEXT TO ME was a guy cooking ribs and chicken on a huge charcoal grill. So naturally.... I HAD TO LEAVE WITH A FULL BAR-B-CUED CHICKEN.

Damn it smells GOOD. Was gonna take a full rack of ribs but they wouldn't be ready for about 15-20 minutes.

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Damn it smells GOOD. Was gonna take a full rack of ribs but they wouldn't be ready for about 15-20 minutes.

I would of taken a rack of ribs anyway,throw it in the oven until done:laughing9:I just got back from the grocery store,glad I waited to go.I'm making my lasagne style eggplant parmesan.Mozz cheese,cheddar cheese,red peppers,portebella mushrooms.

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
It was the mister's birthday Thursday and I didn't get to make him anything special then or Friday night so tonight I made stuffed salmon with crabmeat, a baked tater and so e steamed Brussel sprouts.Cake to follow. Brad and Red I could eat ribs any ole time,they are so bad but yet so good.

OP
OP
Oregon Viking

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BLT's tonight....
And these were just finished!
Apple fritters!
DSCN5024.JPG

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BBQ Potato Chip Chicken, Cheddar broccoli and rice, onion soup baked potatoes... This place smells great!! The Gin & Tonic ain't hurting either!!
I thought I was the only one that knew about BBQ potato chip chicken. :icon_scratch: I haven't had that in a long time.

OP
OP
Oregon Viking

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Left a small Arts & Crafts show today and RIGHT NEXT TO ME was a guy cooking ribs and chicken on a huge charcoal grill. So naturally.... I HAD TO LEAVE WITH A FULL BAR-B-CUED CHICKEN.

Well option 1 would be...pull up a chair, have some chicken while waiting for the ribs! :laughing7:

GMD52

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2013
Lake Champlain, Vt.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tonight is my chicken parmesan on toasted garlic bread and a tossed green salad.....and at least 2 finger's of Crown......Gary

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm having BBQed chicken breasts me self along with the left over egg plant parm I made last night.

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMG_0123.JPG IMG_0124.JPG Grilled porterhouse with mushrooms and boiled potatoes.

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm having BBQed chicken breasts me self along with the left over egg plant parm I made last night.

I wondered where two huge pieces of my BBQed chicken from the craft show went... My son sweared his innocence!!!! Damn you Red.... If I ever catch ya they'll be hell to pay buddy.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread