Whats on Your Bucket List?

GunFarce

Dec 26, 2004
Innisfil On Canada
Re: What's on Your Bucket List?

Hmmm I think most of it can't be posted here :3some: :thumbsup:

On postable side, I would like to earn my 2nd million, cuz I gave up on the first..

I would like to be able to find my keys as soon as I need them.

I want the same body I grew out of starting 20 years ago..

I want to be able to walk though a antique store and keep repeating "I used to have one of those"

On the serious side, I'm the first male member in many generations on my fathers side of the family, to live long enough to see his grandchildren. I want to live long enough to see my great grandchildren. I'm currently 62 years old, and so far have lived a very full life. Maybe not by wealthy worldly standards, but I've done many things most people never get the chance to do. And the challenges are not over yet!.. I hope..

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023

To see the Lil' Lowbatts girls meet guys who rate high X's on the Lowbatts scale of potential where X=talent and Y=ambition.

Too many have an inherent right to succeed and make a career out of failure. (high Y low x)

Too many hear my last thoughts as phrased:
"Seems your blessed with ambition, while we're cursed with talent. No sale. So long."

shiloh_f2hunter

Feb 16, 2008
Cleveland,TN
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2,Tesoro Cortes

1:Go to Walt Disney World in Florida.

2:Go and visit any states.

3:Go buy a friend(a pet)

And.....

4:Go to Over,Georgia to have fun at Six Flags. :thumbsup: :icon_queen:

GunFarce

Dec 26, 2004
Innisfil On Canada

texastee2007 said:
GunFarce said:

On postable side, I would like to earn my 2nd million, cuz I gave up on the first..

I want to be able to walk though a antique store and keep repeating "I used to have one of those"

On the serious side, I'm the first male member in many generations on my fathers side of the family, to live long enough to see his grandchildren. I want to live long enough to see my great grandchildren. I'm currently 62 years old, and so far have lived a very full life. Maybe not by wealthy worldly standards, but I've done many things most people never get the chance to do. And the challenges are not over yet!.. I hope..

keep it up and you will see your great great grand children!!!! ;D ;D (don't read too hard between the lines)

Well, they 'do' say the only difference between a hold-up and a stick-up is the age of the Perp. But I guess that depends on whether he's a hardened criminal or not :D

GunFarce

Dec 26, 2004
Innisfil On Canada

texastee2007 said:
GunFarce said:
texastee2007 said:
GunFarce said:

keep it up and you will see your great great grand children!!!! ;D ;D (don't read too hard between the lines)

Well, they 'do' say the only difference between a hold-up and a stick-up is the age of the Perp. But I guess that depends on whether he's a hardened criminal or not :D

Good job Gun Farce You broke the code....no blue pills for you ever

Hmmm.. That would be Aleve.. Mostly because the dampness 'does' bother my arthritis

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250

To touch lives wherever I may be.....to make a big impression on the lives of my grandkids....would love to visit the Holy lands....always wanted to jump out of a plane too. ;D

GunFarce

Dec 26, 2004
Innisfil On Canada

Cynangyl said:
always wanted to jump out of a plane too. ;D

I hope you mean with a parachute.. Using one, will allow you to jump several times..
Not using one 'will' allow you to jump 'once' though, and you 'will' leave a big impression (in the dirt) ::)

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250

GunFarce said:
Cynangyl said:
always wanted to jump out of a plane too. ;D

I hope you mean with a parachute.. Using one, will allow you to jump several times..
Not using one 'will' allow you to jump 'once' though, and you 'will' leave a big impression (in the dirt) ::)

rofl gracious yes....WITH a parachute! :laughing9:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread