Jan 24, 2008
Punta Gorda, Florida
Detector(s) used
Compass & Beachunter 300, Garrett Seahunter Excalibur ll
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0
Hey Bill,

Two of my sons live there also. I have thought about hunting it. He is right about the rich folks there. Bad thing though is that the rich folks also attract the bad folks. Crime is up there pretty good. Be careful if you go at night. There are several public beaches there. The bottom and beaches there are made up of tons of shells so I am not sure how the digging will be there. You will most likely have to sort through them in your scoop to find the target. That can get pretty bad sometimes. It can make for a long day and little ground covered.

Good luck if you go. There is a hunt club down there somewhere. I have seen there website but I don't know it right off.

Jim

OK folks this is the scoop in Naples ,There is 7 miles of beach to hunt . The beach is white sand and is easy to dig in, it's 100 to 200 feet wide .Alot of diggers hunt here. I have been hunting here for 30 years and have never had any problem with any crime, but if you think you going to get Rich forget it.Winter time we don't find much because there are to many Diggers, but in the summer time you will do better.
There is good places to go,but I will not say on the internet . You can E-Mail me or privite message and we can talk. One other thing , hunting beaches at Night not a good thing!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back