IMG_0003.JPG
    36.5 KB · Views: 386
Upvote 0

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well done!! Now you can cross off toy car from your list of things to find. I once found a cast iron car with rubber wheels so ya know it was old.

Being able to get out and do any detecting is better than doing chores around the house. Chores will be there after your gone.

OP
OP
guzz1

guzz1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2007
Sarasota
Detector(s) used
Vanquish 540 . Carrot
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Its washed and waxed it looks great now ,,,,,,,,,,,guzz

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bad day at the beach still beats a good day at work!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
guzz1

guzz1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2007
Sarasota
Detector(s) used
Vanquish 540 . Carrot
Primary Interest:
Hey Sandman , Your right,,The chores never go away ,, There always waiting for me when I get back to the house ..... Guzz1

mickfin

Greenie
Jan 22, 2008
Los Banos CA
Guzz1 I Like that TRUCK its a Long bed short Engin Low profile Tires I think that Trucks for picking lettuce?????? Good find N the other good stuff too,

DaChief

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2007
Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
-------(Water)------- Garrett Infinium (Relic and Coin) Minelab Sov. Elite
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice one! I haven't hit one at the beach yet but I am sure it is coming. I got bored tonight and went to a soccer field in the dark to get an idea if it had ever been hunted. It was loaded with gold range items. I didn't dig, I just took a few random readings. I am going back when it is warmer one night and do the deed. It is a public park and there are no restrictions on hunting. It is always busy in the day and I don't want to get in the way of everyone having fun. Will be a while before I get back to the beach.

Have fun Guzz!

OP
OP
guzz1

guzz1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2007
Sarasota
Detector(s) used
Vanquish 540 . Carrot
Primary Interest:
Hey chief,,, I have been hunting soccer field by my house , I'm not use to sod busting , I'm pretty much beach hunter , I have never scene anyone hunt that field before , I can see the field from house ,,its more than likely loaded with nice tickets . I have to improve my land skills . Pinpointing is my biggest problem always 2 inches off the target ,,I can never hit the target dead on.. Guzz1

T

TreasurdiggrNY

Nice first car GUZZ1!, still looking for one myself. Now you can drive us crazy in style!! ;D WTG Man.
Glenn

I_Dig_NYC

Jan 25, 2008
Bronx, NY
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm II
Nice truck, I'm jealous. I dug up a little green Lamborghini, but it came out of the hole in a dozen pieces so I had to chuck it..

OP
OP
guzz1

guzz1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2007
Sarasota
Detector(s) used
Vanquish 540 . Carrot
Primary Interest:
You'll get another one believe that ... guzz1