Whats with all the "goodbyes?"

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They call it wisdom which is often ignored by the ignorant.

YEAH! Not store bought or borrowed! He keeps it because it matches his fishnets and stiletto heels!

Meanwhile, back on the ranch ............................ I don't mind the site. I have been using Firefox since it first came out. The only thing I haven't figured out is the new version of "Replies to My Posts". I have a work around by going to all my old posts and clicking on them to see if there are any replies. Problem is when someone replies to an old thread. Oh well.

Mike

I agree totally!

I am thinking that my best place in the regime would be in rooting out defeatist traitors. We could call it the Spartan State Secret Police (Spartan Geheim Statz Polizei "Spartan Ge-Sta-Po" muahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!). I already have ideas for uniforms. I love black leather trenchcoats with matching black Fedoras!

Now, all of you thin-skinned types whose butts are vibrating in your seats as you read this .........................................................................

GET OVER IT! IT'S A JOKE!

Mike

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread