Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those holiday fools probably think they have something better to do!

batcap

Jun 22, 2010
Baltimore MD
Detector(s) used
AT PRO
Tomorrow is the day for treasure hunters to be sellers. There's lots of people like you Dan, including me, pouring over the listings. Man, if I had the wherewithal to put on a sale, 12/22/13 looks very good. Instead, I'll just hunker down and mope.

war-digs-it

Feb 16, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jealous here! No garage sales, no estate sales. Driving to Michigan in the morning for Christmas, if I see a sign I will drive miles out of my way to get there.

OP
OP
cyberdan

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tomorrow is the day for treasure hunters to be sellers. I'll just hunker down and mope.

I am cleaning my work area. found a bunch of things to list. something called a sling adaptor for Dish was in my wire box. $20 - $35 on ebay. Also found some blender parts. I still have 99 thousand free auctions to use, I better get off my keyster and start pic taking.

Also, sold 7 auctions yesterday. have to wrap them this weekend.

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My mom told me something very wise... "You can sell the things you have for money, but sooner or later you'll run out of things"

Keep @ it and HH !! :laughing7:

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There were plenty of sales around here today. Problem was, everybody seemed to be charging retail or higher even. I had a chance to buy a Roadmaster 18 speed bike that was just serviced for only $125.00, can you imagine the luck? lol Same one sells for $89.99 at Wally World.
I didn't buy much. I had an "experience" with a know it all seller today but that's another story. Deals with the same issue as above, you know the "more than retail" part.

Rodbuster209

Oct 26, 2010
Northern California
Detector(s) used
MineLab SE, Excaliber 1000, Sovereign, White's SpectrumXLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep Dan, it the same here great weather, hardly any sales, I told my wife that next year if the weather permits, I will have a sale, There was only 3 yesterday, 2 in the paper and 1 on craigslist. Come on springtime! Goodluck!.......Scott.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions