Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
When I'm selling something,and I know what its worth,and somebody tries to lowball me,my price goes up not down.They lose not me.I dont sell on ebay I sell face to face.

OP
OP
B

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are you guys messing with me? I just got two more emails on the same item! What is the lowest you'll go? And I'll give you $200 for it right now I'll pay rate away! If I did that the guy I was selling it for would have my head! This would be my last post ever. Lol!

This has got to be worth more than $200.

image-2322148292.jpg

image-1689437630.jpg

image-1586542594.jpg

Granite they're all separately listed but $200!!

Justice70

Oct 18, 2008
michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac, Whites Prizm iv
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's the famous Craigslist buyers line.
I swear, anytime I have something listed on CL I get the what's the lowest you'll take line.

Paleo_joe

Mar 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The only reason someone asks that is to get a better deal for themselves. Which means a worse deal for you.

It's not just the CL messages, but the spelling: "WHAT'S UR BOTTOM DOLLAR"

OP
OP
B

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi there, I am a watch collector of many years and an appraiser of all pocket watches and fine time pieces for over 30 years. I would like to make you an offer on your watch. I have looked up the complete specifications and here they are; Movement Weight: 33 grams Spring Weight: 5.5 grams These are the springs inside the casing of the movement. Stem, Crown and Bow Weight: 2.5 grams The amount of 14k Gold Content in this watch is $210. The watch books for $315. I will offer you $300. Please feel free to contact me if you are interested in my offer and we can work out the payment. Thank you

Although similar ones sell for $600...and they have a feedback of 4.. I don't mind the questions. But I can't sell it that low. Unless it auctions that way.

Joe777Cool

Bronze Member
Feb 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You can always respond with "what is the highest you are willing to pay?"

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You have it listed at auction so why is this even be an issue?

You simply respond with... I appreciate your interest however, I would never end an auction early once bids have been placed. It would not be fair to those bidders. I would recommend you place a bid for the highest amount you would be willing to pay for it. Thank you for the interst and have a great day.

Done, end of story.

dumpsterdiver

Dec 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would either respond that I do not end my auctions early. Or I would relist it and start it at $700.

Its like going to buy a car and you get how much do you want to spend. I want a free car.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions