where can i buy bulk wheaty pennys

shanegalang

Bronze Member
Oct 31, 2007
Island of Mozambique
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS, X 35 coil, 11" LF coil, Deteknix headphones with WS4 puck, Fiskars steel D-Handle Transplanting Spade
Primary Interest:
Other
OP
OP
imafishingnutt

imafishingnutt

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2007
Superior Nebraska
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Tesoro, Whites DFX, Nokta Impact Pro, Ace 400.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
shanegalang said:
Ebay always has deals on such. I prefer not to believe that they are unsearched tho. I've collected them for quite a while now and would be willing to sell you a book with most of the dates(minus key and semi key dates). The majority are in pretty good shape. I also have a good many loose ones that I could part with as well. Shane :)
EBAY sucks on coins way over priced on thier 6.00 average for a roll of (QUOTE UNSEARCDHED <--my butt )
wheats.
oh yeah then theres the 5.95 shipping on it...LOL

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
imafishingnutt said:
shanegalang said:
Ebay always has deals on such. I prefer not to believe that they are unsearched tho. I've collected them for quite a while now and would be willing to sell you a book with most of the dates(minus key and semi key dates). The majority are in pretty good shape. I also have a good many loose ones that I could part with as well. Shane :)
EBAY sucks on coins way over priced on thier 6.00 average for a roll of (QUOTE UNSEARCDHED <--my butt )
wheats.
so then are you looking to collect or for bargains ???

OP
OP
imafishingnutt

imafishingnutt

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2007
Superior Nebraska
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Tesoro, Whites DFX, Nokta Impact Pro, Ace 400.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
EDIT ELF NAME said:
imafishingnutt said:
shanegalang said:
wheats.
so then are you looking to collect or for bargains ???
im not complaing i just know ebay prices are too high on most coins too many buyers...over bidding.
i am collecting all pennys.
im currently trying to build rolls of every year and every mint. we all know this wont happen but i can come close
i have all the rolls from 1959 to preasent so far. some arrent quite full yet but they are getting there.
i roll hunt from the bank buying 50.00 at a time and themn only keeping the best of the best.
i have been getting 1 wheat every 2.5 rolls on everage. yesterdays pennys 3 older ones 1920 1927 1929
and a crap pile of 1945 and 47
takes time but gives me something to do

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread