Where did everyone go?

Silver Member
Dec 10, 2004
East Central Kentucky
Good questions. I must admit, it's painful to stay loyal to this site. The format stinks but I can live with it long enough just to read and post in here. I have everything else on ignore. It's the dial up "speed" that I could live without....too much clutter.

brucebob

Jun 14, 2011
Nebraska
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Delta 4000
I don't think the format is that bad. At least it's not like fb were they make changes every month.

Edmundruffin

Aug 17, 2010
West Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Groundhawk for metal, eyeballs for stone

I wonder if SOHIO ran them off? He reminds me of a little guy who used to post on other boards who was a egotistical, narcissistic, self - centered, cryptorchidismic, lover of fluted cryptocrystalline who considered himself mean, evil, wicked and dangerous to know. he was complete opposite of the singer Ray Charles in many ways.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
naa it's just you

SOHIO

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
I wonder if SOHIO ran them off? He reminds me of a little guy who used to post on other boards who was a egotistical, narcissistic, self - centered, cryptorchidismic, lover of fluted cryptocrystalline who considered himself mean, evil, wicked and dangerous to know. he was complete opposite of the singer Ray Charles in many ways.

was his name captain clovis lol lol lol

SOHIO

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
i didn't like the format at first but im used to it now as for where everyone went i think they may have realized how unproductive posting on web forums can be. It gets old after a while . oooo looky everybody what i found ...blah blah blah.

The Grim Reaper

Gold Member
Apr 3, 2008
Southern Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i didn't like the format at first but im used to it now as for where everyone went i think they may have realized how unproductive posting on web forums can be. It gets old after a while . oooo looky everybody what i found ...blah blah blah.

Not true. Arrowheadology is busier now than it's ever been.

I think what made a lot of people leave here, or at least not post as much, is all of the people who posts "rocks" claiming them to be artifacts and then when they are told they aren't artifacts they want to argue about it.

SOHIO

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Are you drunk? whats arrowheadology have to do with this post, and why are you quoting what I said and bringing up a different thread. Maybe you should revisit the thread about "rocks" sober up and put your glasses on.

Marbleguy

Nov 2, 2008
Well,in my case I read the posts here but I don't post because apparently one needs a PHD to post photos. Either that or I was just born stupid. Or my computer is junk. I live alone in the deep-desert in southern California routinely excavating 50,000lbs of sand and rocks every several months by hand to procure stunningly lovely missionary era/fur trade era and gold rush era glass indian trade beads made in Europe 200 to 300 years ago for display in my little ghost town's museum. Even though I'm working the excavation not on public land but on private property with permission of the property owner I live in terror that some idiot's going to try to stop me.

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not true. Arrowheadology is busier now than it's ever been.

I think what made a lot of people leave here, or at least not post as much, is all of the people who posts "rocks" claiming them to be artifacts and then when they are told they aren't artifacts they want to argue about it.
Great supposition... it's wrong but at least you gave it the old college try.

And if anyone isn't used to the format change by now then you never will be, get over it already... geesh.

Chrystal

Apr 5, 2012
Pauls Valley, OK
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Delta 4000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im new to tnet, but i really like it. I love seeing what people find all over the world and some of the advice is really helping me. Thanks everyone.

fyrffytr1

Gold Member
Mar 5, 2010
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For what it's worth I am still here as well. I don't have any problem with this format because I have been using it on other websites I frequent. I am not posting because I have nothing to post. No plowed fields to hunt means no finds to share with Y'all.

The Grim Reaper

Gold Member
Apr 3, 2008
Southern Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are you drunk? whats arrowheadology have to do with this post, and why are you quoting what I said and bringing up a different thread. Maybe you should revisit the thread about "rocks" sober up and put your glasses on.

Am I drunk?? No, I am not. Are you an idiot who can't even comprehend his own post? You are the one who brought up the subject that people don't post as much because they are tired of posting on web forums because they are unproductive and I said they aren't because Arrowheadolgy is busier now than it has ever been since I joined two years ago. So it's not what you speculated.

You just have sour grapes because you were booted from there and it was basically beacuse of these types of posts and your attitude toward people.

As for the "rocks" comment, it wasn't projected towards you, but it is a common theme here and I know of a number of people who have stated they don't post here or visit here m much anymore for that reason.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread