Where did white man go wrong.................?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
An old Indian chief sits in his hut on the reservation, smoking a ceremonial pipe and eyeing two US government officials there to interview him.

One government official asks, "Chief Two Eagles, you know the white man for 90 years - his wars and his technological advances, his progress, and the damage he does."

The Chief nods in agreement.

The official continues, "Considering all this, in your opinion, where does the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stares at the government officials for over a minute and then calmly replies "When white man finds land, Indians are running it. No taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water, women do all the work, medicine man free, Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing, all night have sex ..."

The chief leans back and smiles. "Only white man dumb enough to think he can improve system like that.

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
That reminds me of another one. The lone Ranger and Tonto are being chased by a large Tribe of Indians. They suddenly realise they are surrounded. The Lone Ranger looks at Tonto and says" Indians to the right, Indians to the left, Indians in front, Indians to the rear, what are we going to do?" Tonto calmly looks at the Lone Ranger and says" What do you mean WE, white man?" Frank

Attachments

• skull etc 019-3-Resting Rose.jpg
    skull etc 019-3-Resting Rose.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 96

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
TH,

Very true....don't think the fiscal cliff was an issue back in the day....lol.

Regards + HH

Bill

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
TH ! BLAST YOU! For the third time today I'm going to have to clean this keyboard . I gave up on the tenner shoes earlier today .
>>I'da never thought that out of you :laughing9: .

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TH, no offense, but don't you think this belongs in the Comedy Central forum.. tsk, tsk :laughing9:

OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Frank, I have been meaning to ask, do you sell your pictures? They really are quite good....

OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You think it is funny, hummm I thought it was serious...

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
TH, Do you mean the files, or printed images? I use to have a gallery before the economy tanked. I still have about 100 16"x20" prints. I have thousands of images on CD's. I use to rebuild historical buildings in my computer and also do fine art photography. The pictures I use on here are vastly deleted files.
I also did paintings like the Harley which I still have and the boat in this show setup.
Frank

Attachments

• 0001.jpg
    0001.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
TH,

Very true....don't think the fiscal cliff was an issue back in the day....lol.

Regards + HH

Bill

. . . wrong Bill.

My Mayan brothers predicted it would happen long ago.

They just had a tiny math error and their calendar accidentally ended on 12/21/2012 instead of 12/31/2012 --- the fiscal cliff.

Sorry about that white guys.

Just look on the bright side . . . you got 10 more days than you thought you did.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread