Where do I start?

CoinsFan

Greenie
Jun 29, 2016
Toronto ON
Primary Interest:
Other
TCK,

It seems your suspicion might be warranted. Looks like the site is based in Toronto, same as CoinsFan.

TrustedPmDealers.com WHOIS, DNS, & Domain Info - DomainTools

Just my opinion.

Jim

Your suspiction are true because yes - I'm from Canada and yes - I use that site. But I don't see any problems about that.

jim4silver

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2008
Your suspiction are true because yes - I'm from Canada and yes - I use that site. But I don't see any problems about that.

CoinsFan,

Personally, I don't care if someone comes here to "pump" for a site, etc, and I don't know what the "rules" are so I am not going to say you broke any rules. I can say that from being on various PM blogs for a number of years, it is at a minimum "bad form" to join a site then start pumping some product, site, company, etc, whether you have an economic interest or not. You are not the first to do that here so don't take it personal that another poster noticed the fact that your first 4 or 5 posts focused on a particular site that you were attempting to drive traffic to (for noble purposes I am assuming).

Just my opinion.

Jim

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I did not reply to your post to put a review on other sites.
Simply replied to help a member.
Have you purchased any precious metals online yourself recently?
What was your experience?

CoinsFan

Greenie
Jun 29, 2016
Toronto ON
Primary Interest:
Other
CoinsFan,

Personally, I don't care if someone comes here to "pump" for a site, etc, and I don't know what the "rules" are so I am not going to say you broke any rules. I can say that from being on various PM blogs for a number of years, it is at a minimum "bad form" to join a site then start pumping some product, site, company, etc, whether you have an economic interest or not. You are not the first to do that here so don't take it personal that another poster noticed the fact that your first 4 or 5 posts focused on a particular site that you were attempting to drive traffic to (for noble purposes I am assuming).

Just my opinion.

Jim

Jim, I didn't have in mind to make any "communication for profit" with other members. But anyway sorry if I prevented you by my messages.

CoinsFan

Greenie
Jun 29, 2016
Toronto ON
Primary Interest:
Other
I did not reply to your post to put a review on other sites.
Simply replied to help a member.
Have you purchased any precious metals online yourself recently?
What was your experience?

Releventchair, I've recently received my order from torontogoldbullion.com - it was 2016 30g gold panda. It was my first purchase from them and I would say I'm completely satisfied with the services and can recommend them in future
BTW the coin looks very magnetically

jim4silver

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2008
Jim, I didn't have in mind to make any "communication for profit" with other members. But anyway sorry if I prevented you by my messages.

CoinsFan,

No problem CoinsFan. I don't think you "prevented me" in any way, whatever that means.

Have a nice day!

Jim

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions