Which bank takes sealed bags?

OP
OP
B

BCD11

Oct 11, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
BofA was the one I thought but am not sure.

Thanks for chiming in BuffaloBoy.

hyperHunter

Mar 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would ask as many banks in your area as possible. Same bank at different city/state may have different policy for accepting loose coins in bag. Others in this forum told me Wells and BOA worked for them but it doesn't work that way in this area.

OP
OP
B

BCD11

Oct 11, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
I would ask as many banks in your area as possible. Same bank at different city/state may have different policy for accepting loose coins in bag. Others in this forum told me Wells and BOA worked for them but it doesn't work that way in this area.

Good idea hyperHunter.

Thanks.

namster

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2011
Sulphur, NV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All the big nationals should take bags. If you get a no at one branch its likely a rogue manager, move on to another branch.

projJakarta

Jan 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
namster, I agreed wholeheartedly. So BCD11, if one doesn't work, just move on to another.

n8dagr8345

Oct 25, 2011
Rubber room
Primary Interest:
Other
All the big nationals should take bags. If you get a no at one branch its likely a rogue manager, move on to another branch.
I agree with this- In my experience with this, it seems that the branches that are geared towards non english speaking customers(all the tellers speak multiple languages) do not seem to do the bags. Also, the branches with very young tellers that have not had much time in the biz do not seem to be able to do this either.

So IMO its best to goto the older branches(seems to pass both of the above requirements)
N8

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions