beasy324

Oct 12, 2013
Melbourne, Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
With Garrett pin pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I currently own a tesoro tiger shark but I want something else because I dig EVERYTHING.
Some of my choices:
Tesoro- vaquero, cibola, tejon
Fisher- F5
Garrett- AT Pro

Positives and negatives. I live in Florida also so beach and inland hunting although I could use my tiger shark on the beach and in water if need be.

ForumRunner_20140517_134618.png

jimmyzr1

Jun 12, 2010
Sacramento, Ca
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Ctx-3030, Excalibur sword, XP Deus, 3 Garrett propointers, White's Tdi SL, VX3, 6000 Di Pro SL, Mx sport, Tesoro Tiger shark and more
That's easy, the Garrett At pro. Very good for gold and silver and you can discriminate what you would like. I just purchased a Tiger Shark and a Vaquero because I got great deals on them. I'm new to the Tiger Shark but use the Vaquero strictly for MD Club paid hunts because nothing else I've had can beat it. I've had the At gold/pro for 6-8 months and have for quite a few silver and gold rings with them.

OP
OP
beasy324

beasy324

Oct 12, 2013
Melbourne, Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
With Garrett pin pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I ended up getting the AT-PRO waiting for it to get delivered there on back order. I'll be posting videos to my YouTube: beasy2o1o add me!

As for the tiger shark pretty easy to ground balance and it gets deep I've pulled targets out at 10-12 inches at the beach in wet sand. What club are you in?

jimmyzr1

Jun 12, 2010
Sacramento, Ca
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Ctx-3030, Excalibur sword, XP Deus, 3 Garrett propointers, White's Tdi SL, VX3, 6000 Di Pro SL, Mx sport, Tesoro Tiger shark and more
Sacramento Valley Detecting Buffs.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread