which is better at a salt water beach?

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Take your pick. The Sand Shark is easier to use.

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think the headphones are more comfortable on the Sand Shark, and don't forget the Lifetime Warranty.

tiderider

Oct 10, 2013
The sea hunter is about easy as you can get , it has a bulk head between battery and the control board , the ability to switch headphones and coils and it's a deep machine, but the ss is a good machine also , just my opinion , tiderider

Detector Wars

Nov 26, 2008
Had the SH2, infinium, and various others, the answer to any question relating to "which machine", is; not garrett.

Jackalope

Jun 27, 2009
Oahu, HI
Detector(s) used
White's, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
What specifically did you find troubling with the Infinium?

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
They are all "proven" machines. The real questions are ease of use, price, quality of build, weight and warranty.

tiderider

Oct 10, 2013
One of my favorite water machine is the tiger shark, it is just fun to use and built like a tank, I don't just stick with one brand I pick what I think suits me, all factors play a part in it, never had a problem with quality or build issues , of any detector that I have, tiderider

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions