WHICH ONE (QUICK !!!) Fisher F2 or Garrett Ace 250?

Ramapirate

Jul 5, 2006
Charlotte
Detector(s) used
Primary detector is a Garrett AT Pro
Also have a Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
T

The.Boomer

Tesoro Silver Umax $240.00 give or take a couple bucks. Way deeper than those two added together. :wink:

OP
OP
Ramapirate

Ramapirate

Jul 5, 2006
Charlotte
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Based upon time restraints and lack of feedback, I'm afraid I'll be swinging a new Ryobi straight shaft weed eater. Thanks for diving in there >:(

HH,
Ramapirate

Unless of course someone can bail me out in the last quarter here... :icon_sunny:

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
The F2 is a very nice lil machine for the money and those I sold them to back when I was doing such things all raved about how nice the machine was for the money......then again, how bad are the weeds?? Can't have huge weeds and do any detecting! lol

OP
OP
Ramapirate

Ramapirate

Jul 5, 2006
Charlotte
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't usually hunt my own yard :wink: I think the weedeater might win, especially since my wife is pulling for it. I guess most of us knows how that one usually plays out.

HH,
Ramapirate

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Don't know about you but with me it typically plays out that I have a hard time saying no to someone I love if it is very important to them. :tongue3:

OP
OP
Ramapirate

Ramapirate

Jul 5, 2006
Charlotte
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awhhh, she'd let me buy anything I wanted if I really wanted it. I just don't like spending money on gadgets. It was easy for me when I was single, but now I tend to hold off and let my wife and son do most of the getting and spending. If I wait until Christmas, Santa Claus might hook me up. You never know...

HH,
Ramapirate

UnEarthed72

Jun 29, 2007
THE EMPIRE STATE
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,Whites prism2
Maybe two different detectors would increase your chances of finding the good stuff,they could be swapped between you and your wife every other hunt...this way if you bought 2 of the same detectors you wouldn't constantly be thinking of how the F2 would be working,not to mention it would make both Fisher and Garrett owners happy....2 birds with one stone :wink:

Good Luck

Shawn

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread