White Gold?

King-John

Jan 14, 2007
Grass Valley, Ca.
Detector(s) used
E-Trac/X1 Probe, Whites 6000 XL pro, Ace 250,
Got out for about an hour on sunday Late afternoon, thought I would try a new spot in Grass Valley, behind school in sports Field. when I got there I contiplated even detecting it I figured it must have been hammered. I started around a tree that was between asphalt parking lot and Field, I had a tough time of setting ground balance because of so much in the ground, once I got going there was so many coins that I only covered about 400 sq ft area in that hour. The two Wheaties that I found 1944 and 1936 were just a faint sound but hit in the dime range dug down pretty deep I was just about to give up but the reading was still showing dime with my pinpointer I finally got it, love those faint hits ;D. When I was just about ready to leave I get this signal between nickel and pull tab, as i start my dig I was certain it was a pull tab, wrong it was a ring when I first looked at it I thought score a WHITE GOLD RING ;D, after cleaning it ended up being only a white gold plated with three stones two diamonds one on each side of a larger stone not sure of the stone in the middle?
I will need to spend some time at this place ;D
Total find in one hour
34findsnx3.jpg

The RING
34ringyk4.jpg

Upvote 0

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds there John. I haven't gotten out at all up here. Went out to Shasta a while back. The silvers were supposed to be hitting but we didn't see any. Should have gone detecting with you I guess. ;D

ringfinder

Silver Member
Nov 9, 2005
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX 5000, X-Terra 70, Garret Infinium, Tesorro Tiger Shark, ACE 250, Nautilus DMC 2B, Fisher 1235
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds, keep at it, I know the next ring will be 925 Sterling Silver or a nice 14K Gold Ring.

HH, Ringfinder

JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac ,Xp Deus, Ctx 3030, Vanquish 440 X 2, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
Nice finds,

If your finding the fake's it's just a matter of time until you find a winner. You'll hit it. It will be a great feeling to.

HH Jer

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread