fmrUSMC_0844

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2008
Mormonville, AKA Salt Lake City, UT
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT Pro, Whites TDI, Keene A52, Calsluice, Gold Hog Piglet
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
can someone tell me how much I can get out of my DFX that is about 4 months old in very good condition with a D2 coil, lower rod and coil cover? I have it up but maybe im asking too much. I keep getting offers for 475 and 500. Im not trying to rip people off but i think its worth a little more than 500.

treasurehound

Bronze Member
Jan 23, 2008
Morristown, Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX 4500,
Minelab Equinox 800,
Garrett AT GOLD with NEL coil,
Garrett Sea Hunter
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
You can check ebay what they are going for on there. Search by completed auctions and you will see what they have been selling for. I bought my DFX 300 for $850 on there that was only used one time and was a month old. The seller was an elderly gentleman and did not understand all the programs and wanted something easier. He lived very close to me and I personally picked it up and had a great time talking to him. I was going to buy new from a dealer and my wife knew I was excited about it and she found the site on ebay and got it for my birthday. I didn't have the heart to tell her that I was going to get it from the dealer but she was excited and so was I. I love the DFX and found a lot of stuff since getting it. I can see why a lot of people say it is one of the best machines out there. I agree your machine is worth more than $500 only being 4 months old. I would try ebay and list it at the minimum price you would sell it for. You have a great machine and a lot of people are looking for them on ebay.

OP
OP
F

fmrUSMC_0844

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2008
Mormonville, AKA Salt Lake City, UT
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT Pro, Whites TDI, Keene A52, Calsluice, Gold Hog Piglet
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
treasurehound said:
You can check ebay what they are going for on there. Search by completed auctions and you will see what they have been selling for. I bought my DFX 300 for $850 on there that was only used one time and was a month old. The seller was an elderly gentleman and did not understand all the programs and wanted something easier. He lived very close to me and I personally picked it up and had a great time talking to him. I was going to buy new from a dealer and my wife knew I was excited about it and she found the site on ebay and got it for my birthday. I didn't have the heart to tell her that I was going to get it from the dealer but she was excited and so was I. I love the DFX and found a lot of stuff since getting it. I can see why a lot of people say it is one of the best machines out there. I agree your machine is worth more than $500 only being 4 months old. I would try ebay and list it at the minimum price you would sell it for. You have a great machine and a lot of people are looking for them on ebay.
I thought about listing it up there but dont know much on how to do it and all the fees.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions