OP
OP
R

rossman85

May 14, 2012
harrisburg, pa
Detector(s) used
garrett at pro, pro pointer, lesche digger
I've had two Garrett's and was disappointed with both of them. So my vote is the MXT. (Had several White's and all were good machines.) BUT if you can go visit a dealer, not a big box store that has a few machines, and try out the two machines, you'll find out which machine you prefer. IMO it's worth a day trip if needed to visit a dealer with a coin garden.
have you had an atpro though??

fella

Bronze Member
Oct 24, 2012
Wisc
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have both the ATP & the MXT Pro. (never used the standard MXT)

I like both and they're my two favorite detectors. I've had my ATP less than a month and it's tops on the list now.

I like the audio communication that the ATP delivers over the MXTP. Just easier to tell good targets from bad/questionable ones.

OP
OP
R

rossman85

May 14, 2012
harrisburg, pa
Detector(s) used
garrett at pro, pro pointer, lesche digger
I have both the ATP & the MXT Pro. (never used the standard MXT)

I like both and they're my two favorite detectors. I've had my ATP less than a month and it's tops on the list now.

I like the audio communication that the ATP delivers over the MXTP. Just easier to tell good targets from bad/questionable ones.

This is good insight for people like myself who were torn between the mxt pro or the atpro....i will say though, i do like the solid feeling of whites detectors....they seem to be built better

goldnrelics

Apr 1, 2013
Northern Virginia
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cortés, Tejón, Cibola, Cutlass II, Garrett Pro-Pointer, Killer Bee's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Go for the MXT Pro. You won't be disappointed.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread