13.3 KB · Views: 391
Upvote 0

*Molly*

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2008
England.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice Peedee & triangle Shawn. I've heard a few stories where guys have whizzed & right then & there spotted a point, I've even heard some women have too. :D
I don't whiz behind the barn or in the woods so.. ::)
Thanks for sharin'

Molly. :thumbsup:

The Grim Reaper

Gold Member
Apr 3, 2008
Southern Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The black Drill in the picture was found that way. I was in a really sandy field and I stopped to take a whizz and as I was going I looked down and saw some black becoming exposed and it ended up being this drill.

I also have another point that I found one day when it was around 20 degrees that was frozen in the ground and I had to whizz on it to get it out. lol

Attachments

• Steve Valentine Collection 145.jpg
    Steve Valentine Collection 145.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 355
  • Steve Valentine Collection 145.jpg
    Steve Valentine Collection 145.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 358

ohio

Bronze Member
May 28, 2007
Good humorous post everyone. When I used to smoke i remember finding points a couple of times when I would stop to light a cigarette. Ya never know.
Chuck

Shemanese

Jun 23, 2008
Ya just never know. I stopped to pull a fallen tree off a path once, and found a nice Archaic Spear Point. Drink a couple Propels, take a lasix, and get point finding. Thanks

steve71

Bronze Member
May 9, 2007
TX
i was walking in a field down here in portland tx walked to the brush line to piss and i found a triangle but i no longer have it

P

pickaway

I did find a drill once while taking a leak i didnt piss on it but i did see it in the process, when my walagata account gets working again i'll post it. ;D

The Grim Reaper

Gold Member
Apr 3, 2008
Southern Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's the big point that I had to piss on to get out of the frozen ground. It is the big one in the center of the tray.

What happend was it was mid January and we had a storm system move through that produced some strong thunderstorms that night before I went hunting and it rained really good and hard. But as is typical for that time of the year, after the storm system passed a wintry cold front moved in and the temps dropped to well below freezing at around 25 degrees. I had already planned on hunting and decided to go anyway and when I got the field it was just a frozen tundra. I saw about an inch and a half of the tip of this point sticking up out of the ground and tried my darnedest to get it out and it would budge, so I whipped out my willy and whizzed on it until I could get it loose. Needless to say after finding that I decided it was too darn cold to stay out and headed home.

Attachments

• Artifact Pictures 139.jpg
    Artifact Pictures 139.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 171

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread