Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Larson1951,
I doubt many people know what one looks like so here's a picture of one. My bike is a great source of pride for me since I built the bike from pieces I collected over a five year period of time. It has just under 10,000 miles on it now. I'm currently building a 1947 Harley Davidson UL from scratch. Sorry for getting off the subject.....

Thanks for looking,
Sidevalve45
IMO your not off subject, this is what this post is all about. Getting to know each other. I have never seen one before and I think that is neat you actually build them. I know I could never do that. When you get done with the other one I would like to see it too. Thanks, rock

OP
OP
bsit1361

bsit1361

Bronze Member
Feb 23, 2010
md
Yes. Great to see all the variety of people. Young old guys and girls. Glad this site is here for all of us to get together.

NC field hunter

Silver Member
Jul 29, 2012
rock said:
IMO your not off subject, this is what this post is all about. Getting to know each other. I have never seen one before and I think that is neat you actually build them. I know I could never do that. When you get done with the other one I would like to see it too. Thanks, rock

I agree Rock. This thread is about learning other members and their hobbies.

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 730283 hello all, this from this past weekend camping on family land in north GA

Dang werent you cold? They are calling for sleet again Friday (maybe) you know our weather people lol. With a big mountain like that in the back ground it makes me think of Chattsworth.

rivernomad44

Feb 18, 2012
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
bsit1361 i got to do alittle but nothin to write home about, it haves a couple of creeks running through it but have really got to spend alot of time there. and rock it got down to about 33 but wasnt that bad everybody else woke up complaining but i sleep like a baby in the woods haha and its up near cleveland

OP
OP
bsit1361

bsit1361

Bronze Member
Feb 23, 2010
md
I hear ya. Me and my wife are winter campers. Las time we went was up in Gettysburg last December. Woke up with all our water bottles froze. The people we went with brought campers. Wimps! Haven't been out this winter. Did a little camping in summer and spring. I'm a scout master so I get out a bit more then she does. Happy hunting.

Get-the-point

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2009
PA. NJ
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice to meet all of you Ladies and Gentlemen..........Always enjoy reading all of your posts....................GTP(Chris)

GaRebel1861

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2011
South Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bsit1361 i got to do alittle but nothin to write home about, it haves a couple of creeks running through it but have really got to spend alot of time there. and rock it got down to about 33 but wasnt that bad everybody else woke up complaining but i sleep like a baby in the woods haha and its up near cleveland

White County is a beautiful place in Georgia. That whole region is. I have enjoyed going up that way in the past and look forward to the next time I get to visit. I've said it before to others: I'll trade ya'll a nice swamp and a cotton field from here in SW Georgia for just one of your mountains.

jamey

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wow,tears of the moon is very pretty.

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Looks like the gap in white oak mtn. Good weather to be out.

OP
OP
bsit1361

bsit1361

Bronze Member
Feb 23, 2010
md
Well this thread has really went above and beyond my initial expectations. Really love seeing all the responses from the devoted guys and the lovely ladies that make this hobby more interesting. Can't imagine if I was doing this without tnet to share with. Thanks to all you posters for putting your faces to names an screen names. Now lets pray for thaw and plowed fields. Happy hunting!

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think any woman that likes rocks of any kind is special. Besides diamonds anyway 8-)

NC field hunter

Silver Member
Jul 29, 2012
GaRebel1861 said:
From this tread it is clear that there are a lot of good looking ladies on this site!

You are right GA. Rock, you put an interesting twist on picking the right one. In real life, not the Internet. I agree with you 100%.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread