Who Can Judge The Keepers Of The Keys

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Only a prophet can judge a prophet.
The Keeper of the Keys, can I use that for the book that franklin wants me to wright?

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
he who can show the treasure can claim the crown of the solver ---just like he that pulls the sword from the stone shall have the sword in hand "as proof" of the deed...

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The years have witnessed "a lot" of "certain solutions" and a lot of treasure digs, all of them coming up empty. Every year new solutions are presented and new digs pursued, all of these coming up empty as well. In recent months we have seen TV shows in regards to this same pursuit, all of these coming up empty, and no doubt this trend will continue. In recent times we're witnessing this same thing with Oak Island, the Lost Dutchman, Bigfoot, and even Mermaids. The problem is that nobody can even establish that these prizes ever existed beyond their man made legends. It makes for good entertainment but extremely poor credibility. I think in answer to the question "credibility" is the keyword.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
The years have witnessed "a lot" of "certain solutions" and a lot of treasure digs, all of them coming up empty. Every year new solutions are presented and new digs pursued, all of these coming up empty as well. In recent months we have seen TV shows in regards to this same pursuit, all of these coming up empty, and no doubt this trend will continue. In recent times we're witnessing this same thing with Oak Island, the Lost Dutchman, Bigfoot, and even Mermaids. The problem is that nobody can even establish that these prizes ever existed beyond their man made legends. It makes for good entertainment but extremely poor credibility. I think in answer to the question "credibility" is the keyword.

LOL! Does "bigscoop" REALLY exist...?"

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is only one way to judge if legit

1) have a method that is consistent throughout the whole solve, for example, the cypher does not flip between Venigere cyphers and sliding cyphers to generate a phrase
2) have no forced solves, even if one letter or word doesn't fit, its best to leave as is and not make assumptions that can confuse
3) use the Beale to derive an actual method of composition of the cypher wheel, table, or transposition chart itself, as detailed in actual clues and
4) using the Beale, there is a method to deriving the solve but you have to use the keys to translate, according to a few insights shown, hidden in either riddle, or in confusing set of letters that stand out.

There are three cyphers, for three parts of the riddle, but there are also three parts of the solve

1)The only one solved is the #2

2)The other are the map stones and the layout of the area once you find the heart.

Three Cyphers

Three Physical Maps

The DOI, The Trail Map Stones, and the Heart of Gold are the three you have to find to Walk the Line to their mines and their pots of iron, as they are clearly set into the same numerological sequences in coding as well

Last edited:

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From what I have gathered, they are not even interested in the final information, which we are willing to show along with their mines and the massacre area of their men. We are willing to go along with the search through the three teams, even knowing we have followed the maps right to the final point.

Ping Pong is pretty solid so far, and are up front people. I have been tooled with by production companies in the past, and there are numerous and obvious differences in this all so far.

So even if you aren't going, it would be nice to see the solves you have produced after we go through the sequences that I have mapped.

I am sitting on the property owner's info right now and have so many things to do to get ready to unearth this trove, and others from scoring the mines and the troves

The Judge of the Key and the Solve is the one who will obviously not be confined to one theory, and can actually step aside to see the direct correlations that I have made in the Simpson Papers as being fact

View attachment 1157871 You might see the numbers hidden in the Beale describing their mining operation, then again you might not

Last edited:

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The funniest part is the omission of everything said while excuses are posted for your own reasoning.

I dont use cliches in my work. Sorry ECS

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
The claim that Reavis was really Beale
May hold by some momentary appeal
A part of Arizona was his crave
By forgery, a downright knave
Time to get a Burma Shave!

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Who is worthy to judge who has decoded the code?

The code was very easy to crack....just like Kryptos. ......Self Evident and Obvious

Like the reason you were posting a Coffee cup with the CSS Is Awesome lettering, and now all of a sudden you are throwing up the CASTLE AVATAR

You must have finished "Project J" already.......

Wanna tell us what that Project was ?

Just wondering, as is the rest of Philly, and the Mayor to be honest.....CSS was the company that gave the camera footage to CNN when the Philly Train derrailed this week.

So is that the company you work for?

Think you are a little shifty, but that's just how strange your activity is here.

What do you do again for a living? Computer or Banking Cryptography?

OP
OP
Cryptography

Cryptography

Banned
Jan 20, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The code was very easy to crack....just like Kryptos. ......Self Evident and Obvious

Like the reason you were posting a Coffee cup with the CSS Is Awesome lettering, and now all of a sudden you are throwing up the CASTLE AVATAR

You must have finished "Project J" already.......

Wanna tell us what that Project was ?

Just wondering, as is the rest of Philly, and the Mayor to be honest.....CSS was the company that gave the camera footage to CNN when the Philly Train derrailed this week.

So is that the company you work for?

Think you are a little shifty, but that's just how strange your activity is here.

What do you do again for a living? Computer or Banking Cryptography?

Just here keeping an eye on some folks. P-J is a team of people that is a think tank for the Company.

Who on this thread are the ones who you think have the Beale Code solved?

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Obviously you are trolling for the company.

You should know the name Eldorado by now.

I am the only one who has cracked both the Persher Coding, Cracked the Cipher method, found the Vault, the current landowner, and also found their series of 18 mines from where they got their gold and silver, and the location of their bodies.

You are still contemplating the codes were you?

Enjoy the report I made to the moderators about your activity here. We watch you too, :skullflag:8-):skullflag:.

Made your cover about a week after you joined. So random it was obvious.

Your eyes may need to be checked, seeing as you claim to be "keeping an eye on some folks".....

So you work for a 'think tank' for the CIA, and you think I am going to give you anything to contemplate other than the fact that you are a shady spook and that you are working on

"Project J"

:laughing7:

You just tried to implicate me (and the rest of the members) in your clandestine activity here, so until you fess up to what you are doing, I think the rest of us might just ask you to not prowl the web for info

Good Luck in your adventure spying on your own.....

And a late happy 4th of July to everyone here.:headbang:

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When we sign up to use this web site we agree to the rules of the site.
Here are the rules

TreasureNet.com Rules

Please take the time to read them.
We can be civil even if we disagree.
Thanks!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread