OP
OP
Cryptography

Cryptography

Banned
Jan 20, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Obviously you are trolling for the company.

You should know the name Eldorado by now.

I am the only one who has cracked both the Persher Coding, Cracked the Cipher method, found the Vault, the current landowner, and also found their series of 18 mines from where they got their gold and silver, and the location of their bodies.

You are still contemplating the codes were you?

Enjoy the report I made to the moderators about your activity here. We watch you too, :skullflag:8-):skullflag:.

Made your cover about a week after you joined. So random it was obvious.

Your eyes may need to be checked, seeing as you claim to be "keeping an eye on some folks".....

So you work for a 'think tank' for the CIA, and you think I am going to give you anything to contemplate other than the fact that you are a shady spook and that you are working on

"Project J"

:laughing7:

You just tried to implicate me (and the rest of the members) in your clandestine activity here, so until you fess up to what you are doing, I think the rest of us might just ask you to not prowl the web for info

Good Luck in your adventure spying on your own.....

And a late happy 4th of July to everyone here.:headbang:

Not That Company, Sir

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I guess it doesnt matter what company you CLAIM to work for.....

You have publicly stated that you are here "Just here keeping an eye on some folks"

I dont think that's your job here.......but you might think that's something that is respected by the members......

Anyway you try to excuse this type of statement, you lose ALL respect from the site........

DIRECTED @ Cryptography....not you Rebel

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I guess it doesnt matter what company you CLAIM to work for.....

You have publicly stated that you are here "Just here keeping an eye on some folks"

I dont think that's your job here.......but you might think that's something that is respected by the members......

Anyway you try to excuse this type of statement, you lose ALL respect from the site........

DIRECTED @ Cryptography....not you Rebel

:icon_thumleft: OK, THANKS, Eldo...

OP
OP
Cryptography

Cryptography

Banned
Jan 20, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now you got your Ducks in a row, it will pay off big time!

If you need help with finding paperwork let me know.

OP
OP
Cryptography

Cryptography

Banned
Jan 20, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are you still on vacation in Kokomo or whatever that place was called?

Yes, just made it back. Fact, it is winter in South America and they still run around half naked!

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Only a prophet can judge a prophet.
The Keeper of the Keys, can I use that for the book that franklin wants me to wright?
"The Keeper of the Keys" was a song by the band H P Lovecraft.
I don't believe any of the members were Bealewrights.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other

I am the only one who has cracked both the Persher Coding, Cracked the Cipher method, found the Vault, the current landowner, and also found their series of 18 mines from where they got their gold and silver, and the location of their bodies...
...and ?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread