Who else is getting tired of hearing about the Templars

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These are my detecting finds this afternoon;
DSCN0239.jpg

But then this, with but a single turn of the table;
DSCN0239 b.jpg

Holy crap! I'm a Templar! Who knew....

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
This is what it will look like in three weeks.....i guarantee the Ranger the new "Vault Challenge" is going to need that chopper to pull him out of the mess he's about to get into.

View attachment 1558529
What is happening with this "perilous adventure"?
Is the climb to this alleged Templar Vault in Vermont still on?
Enquiring minds what to know.

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What is happening with this "perilous adventure"?
Is the climb to this alleged Templar Vault in Vermont still on?
Enquiring minds what to know.

ECS: if one looks closely and compares these images to the previous one he posted showing “climbers ascending” it’s obvious they are from different places. Plus the evidence of photoshopping is apparent on the “vault door”, climbers ascending, etc. in both images. Another reason CNN pulled the story and other news outlets didn’t bother. Plus if they ever read all of his other posts, they deduced very quickly as to the validity of the claims....

I decided not to waste any more time on that charade. Let’s keep pushing for truth and factual evidence on oak island...

Last edited:

Dave Rishar

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2008
WA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, XP Deus, Vallon Gizmo
These are my detecting finds this afternoon;

You're doing better than some of the pros. We need to get you a TV show. I offer myself as your competent but pessimistic Negative Nancy that serves as a foil to your optimism and enthusiasm on camera. Let's make some money.

Seriously, dude. I was made for this. Don't ruin this for me.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You're doing better than some of the pros. We need to get you a TV show. I offer myself as your competent but pessimistic Negative Nancy that serves as a foil to your optimism and enthusiasm on camera. Let's make some money.

Seriously, dude. I was made for this. Don't ruin this for me.

I'll start working on the scripts....lol

gazzahk

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll start working on the scripts....lol
Here ya go... Here is a list of possible names for your new show... Treasure Legends Just add some like the "The Curse of... " In front. PLEASE MAKE SURE I get my $$$$ for the help when you get the show live....

sasquash

Nov 2, 2016
North of Quebec
Detector(s) used
Computers
Primary Interest:
Other
I think it's enough facts for today
Anyway difficult to access the vault in 1894 in winter, that’s me searching my way (bottom right).

BE2987D0-2549-473C-85D5-EBD7D7CF705E.jpeg

:occasion14:

Last edited:

Dave Rishar

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2008
WA
Detector(s) used
Here ya go... Here is a list of possible names for your new show... Treasure Legends Just add some like the "The Curse of... " In front. PLEASE MAKE SURE I get my $$$$ for the help when you get the show live....

I was thinking something more along the lines of the Legend of the Civil War Ice Road Gold Loggers. That checks off all of the boxes, more or less.

And yes, if this works out, I'll make sure that you get paid. (As long as it doesn't come out of my take.)

Dave Rishar

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2008
WA
Detector(s) used
I was just investigating a PNW Templar vault yesterday. I know that I referred to it as a lava tube, but any geologist will tell you that we only have stratovolcanoes here, and that stratovolcanoes do not eject pahoehoe. If there is no pahoehoe, there is no lava tube. It's the only "lava tube" around in an area full of geologically active mountain ranges, so it's no lava tube at all. Here I am at entrance:

0304181256b.jpg

Note the outstanding metal work around the steps. This was not the work of First Nations or European pioneers. Only Templars (or the National Forest Service) have that level of expertise. Once inside, I was impressed by the relatively smooth walls of the tunnel. Magma would explain it, but since our volcanoes don't do magma, it must have been something else. The work of human beings?

And here I am at the end of the tunnel:

0304181324.jpg

The treasure is just under the formation behind me. I'm absolutely sure of this. As this was merely an exploration and not a recovery (and also because they close the damned road in the winter and you have to hike in, and the snow was higher than my knees), I did not bring any equipment with me to deal with it. But rest assured, I'll be back in the summer to get the Holy Grail.

I'd like to think that the wet spots on my coat are the result of condensation and not bat guano, but if it is guano, is it Templar bat guano?

autofull

Mar 18, 2010
exeter pa
Detector(s) used
garrett
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
i have held to my promise to myself that if it has the same announcers voice or the laginas somewhere on the show i shall pass it by. never again. my lovely wife victoria screens the evening entertainment now. rrrr, all the wasted hours and i only learned that it was a waste of my time. booo-who.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My wife won't let me watch "Ancient Aliens" because she's afraid I'll shoot the TV. Same announcer, even more banal and insulting to humans as a species.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions