who has the best price on a garrett at pro???

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Take Bart's Big Boys Hobbies for an example. Bart's name is all over TNet and it's no accident. Bart is a very smart guy ... He knows the value of giving TNet users a deal.

As always we will beat any deal out and you will still get the support and help we are known for. I get calls everyday from guys in the field needing help with settings or questions. Not sure you can put a value on that.

Petrie502

Bronze Member
Sep 2, 2012
Louisville Kentucky
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS (Combat Marine retired)
SEMPER FIDELIS
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
All my customers know that I am a DEUS and CTX user and have used many many other machines, and they know all they have to do is call for help or support! Along with anyone else! I don't care if you bought something from me or not if you have a question that needs answered, give me a call and look at my thank you's on the Internet forums from people who have never purchased a thing from me!!

rwf01

Tenderfoot
Sep 24, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One last comment and I'm done in this thread. I don't want to stir the pot or anger anyone because that is truly not my intent. I know Jeremy of Vance's Metal Detectors through this board. I had been wanting to upgrade my F4 for a while and I had contacted him on a couple of different used machines he had advertised in the classifieds. In my search for the machine that would be right for me I had contacted all the venders on TreasureNet that had good reviews. Whether through PM or on the phone I was treated well by all. I went back and forth in my head trying to make up my mind on the next machine for me so I had gotten prices on F5's, AT Pro's, T2's and F75's. I finally made up my mind to not make small steps and just move up to what I think will work for me for the foreseeable future, the F75 Ltd. I was looking for a used machine because a new one was more than I wanted to spend. I found one that was close enough to drive over and pick up and then I got the price on a new one from Jeremy that came with warranty and a second coil, that screwed up my plan. It was such a good deal that it didn't make sense to buy used when I considered the value of the warranty and second coil. Now several venders say they will meet or beat any deal but the fact is they didn't. Now I didn't call everyone of them and ask if they could beat this smoking deal because when I had asked for prices I expected them to give me there best shot. I was honest with them and said I was shopping for the best deal and the price I got from Jeremy well below the other quotes so he had my business. I did ask Jeremy for prices on the other new machines that I had been quoted without telling him what I'd been quoted and he was lower on every machine. This is why I recommend Vance's Metal Detectors to others, a nice guy that shoots strait and gives you a grate deal the first time.

Thanks Jeremy, it's a pleasure to do business with you. You have earned a loyal customer.
Richard Fulkerson
Leander, Texas

mattfink

Dec 23, 2012
Cottage Grove, MN
Detector(s) used
minelab equinox 800
Minelab excalibur ii
Whites surfmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mn outdoors.....If you are looking to buy local look up Metal Detectors of Minneapolis on ceder ave....Tom has a great selection and you can check out and try out other models too. He gives great deals and awesome advise about what you may be looking for and he's been around since 1978.
METAL DETECTORS OF MINNEAPOLIS
3746 CEDAR AVENUE
MINNEAPOLIS, MN 55407

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions