WHO REALLY CARES??????????????

Peg Leg

Bronze Member
May 29, 2006
I guess that I have posted to manytimes on the FORUM.
I keep getting Private EM from everyone and their Mothers.
I do not mind answering a few questions (SOMETIMES). But my friends ENOUGH is ENOUGH.
I am not going give anyone the exact location of Ship number ONE or Ship Number 2.
I have given much to much information as it is.
YES Martha there are still Pirates alive and well.
What I am looking for is a GROUP of people that can povode the type of help I need. Right now I have NOTHING and I mean NOTHING.
No boat, No equipment, I can no longer dive because of a serious infection in the only leg I have.
BUT with the right help I would give up my good leg and get in the water. BUT please do not B.S. me. If you do not live in Florida and are only interested in making afew million DOLLARS (quick) then PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL ME.
I AM WORKING ON THREE DIFFERENT PROJECT RIGHT NOW.
Yes I need some serious help but in time I WILL get the job done-(if I live that long) ::)
If you want to talk about PIRATES COVE then I will talk details.
My Son is working on the website right now and it should be ready to go on line in the next 2 weeks.
Thanks
Peg leg

riobravo

Apr 2, 2006
south texas to the east coast
hi peg,
i bet if you think about how fortunate you are to have gotten this far, and the fact you are commanding the task of multiple projects, you could probably see just a wee bit more light at the end of that tunnel.
the light only fades when you start to look down, keep your chin up my friend, remember once a beacon always a beacon.
a note to cheer you up........If you put a shipwreck in a wal-mart parking lot it doesn't turn into a shopping cart its still a shipwreck....
p.s. i care

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions