44.9 KB · Views: 890

mad4wrecks

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2004
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, DetectorPro Headhunter, Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Scott, the south jetty is closed for maintenance. How close are you allowed to work towards the jetty while it is closed? Has this area been blown yet? I imagine you'll find a great deal of lead sinkers and jigheads.

Just curious.

Tom

Leebo in SC

Jul 4, 2006
Upstate SC
Detector(s) used
Whites M6, IDX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Seahunter,
We are heading to the Treasure Coast December 15 or 16 to do some beach hunting. I do not know right now if we will make it to Jupiter or not. I would really love to come and help you when you get started back. I signed up for an open water class this week, classes will not start until February. I am really looking forward to taking my treasure hunting to the next level.

Leebo

C

cowboyjake

Hello RGecy, thanks for the welcome. Yes I`m new here but i don`t want to be a stanger. After the first of the year maybe I can hook up with you guys for a little fun. See ya, Will

OP
OP
SEAHUNTER

SEAHUNTER

Jan 10, 2006
PALM BEACH COUNTY,FLORIDA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well no gold but Scotty Gray and I managed to find four coins. Actually Scotty did most of the finding I just did the rock moving and digging. Still a great day and looking forward to more. If anybody is around tomorrow we are planning on trying again.

Attachments

• n101258n.jpg
    n101258n.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 836

Darren in NC

Silver Member
Apr 1, 2004
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark, Homebuilt pulse loop
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
SEAHUNTER said:
Well no gold but Scotty Gray and I managed to find four coins.

Awesome, Scott and Scotty! Way to go! I hope more will be found tomorrow. You know my next question...

Show us the money! Where are the pics? ;D

Jimi D Pirate

Oct 28, 2004
Orlando, Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal 1000 + AQUA PULSE
I hope it never ends ... Congrads again and again Scott, I can be there bright and early Sunday morning if you go! Let me know.
Jimi

OP
OP
SEAHUNTER

SEAHUNTER

Jan 10, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well we ended up with twelve today. Took eight out of the last hole. Weather is supposed to turn bad so that may be it for a while. Here are a couple pictures. Skip with his first coin of the day and Scotty with the days finds.

Attachments

• Diving with Skip & Scotty 005.jpg
    Diving with Skip & Scotty 005.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 2,008
  • Diving with Skip & Scotty 007.jpg
    Diving with Skip & Scotty 007.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 2,007
  • Diving with Skip & Scotty 010.jpg
    Diving with Skip & Scotty 010.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 2,007

Chagy

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2005
Florida
Detector(s) used
JW Fishers Pulse 8X
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
SEAHUNTER said:
Well we ended up with twelve today. Took eight out of the last hole. Weather is supposed to turn bad so that may be it for a while. Here are a couple pictures. Skip with his first coin of the day and Scotty with the days finds.

Congrats!!!! you guys did a great job....twelve in one day!!!!!......Man it keeps getting better :)......I wish I could have been there, but I am sick in bed with the flu.....I am glad to see thst you did good.....

All the best,

Chagy........

Darren in NC

Silver Member
Apr 1, 2004
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark, Homebuilt pulse loop
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Ooohh...sorry about the flu, Luis. Yuk! I hope to talk to you soon :P

Awesome pics, Scott! I just finished reading "Treasure of the Atocha" and "Fatal Treasure" - both books on Mel's obssession. Because of you and the Rio Bravo, I was able to vividly picture those guys pulling up the silver, gold and emeralds. Way to go, Skip and Scotty!

Godspeed!
Darren

OP
OP
SEAHUNTER

SEAHUNTER

Jan 10, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well we got lucky and the water laid back down so we came back out. Scotty already found one and is looking for more. With any luck we will do as good as yesterday. Wish us luck.
Seahunter

T Hunter

Oct 26, 2006
Delaware
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur
Way to go . I'm sitting here in Delaware in 50 degree weather and raining .. Someday i would love to come down and help you guys. That would be a dream come true for me . Good Luck and have fun ..Mark :)

OP
OP
SEAHUNTER

SEAHUNTER

Jan 10, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A couple pictures

Attachments

• DSC02961-1.JPG
    DSC02961-1.JPG
    71.5 KB · Views: 1,965
  • DSC02960-1.JPG
    DSC02960-1.JPG
    79.8 KB · Views: 1,965
  • DSC02958-1.JPG
    DSC02958-1.JPG
    58.4 KB · Views: 1,934

Chagy

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2005
Florida
Detector(s) used
JW Fishers Pulse 8X
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
SEAHUNTER said:
Correction: Scotty brought up three on the first hole and now we are blowing another hole.

Right On!!!!! I looks like you guys are going to have a great day......I hope that "today is the day"
I wish you good luck.....Scott post some pics of the coins after you clean them to see if we can ID them....

All the best,

Chagy.....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions