OP
OP
SEAHUNTER

SEAHUNTER

Jan 10, 2006
PALM BEACH COUNTY,FLORIDA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A picture of our two best finds last week.

Attachments

• 263401_10150662051845554_829145553_19209323_822535_n.jpg
    263401_10150662051845554_829145553_19209323_822535_n.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 1,247

Chagy

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2005
Florida
Detector(s) used
JW Fishers Pulse 8X
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Hi Scott
Thanks for the great video!!! No need to motivate me I’m already highly motivated however the video does help to cure my cabin fever and increases the desire to be there with you guys. Hopefully I will have some free time after the 15 of next month and I will be able to meet you guys. Until then I will have to control my fever with this thread…….

All the best,

Chagy…..

CanadianTrout

May 21, 2007
Canada
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
ScubaFinder said:
<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" id="video" width="639" height="519.25" data="http://www.wptv.com/video/videoplayer.swf?dppversion=9493"><param value="http://www.wptv.com/video/videoplayer.swf?dppversion=9493" name="movie"/>

This post didnt come out well. That link or video is not clickable/watchable...

EDIT: Oh. Apparently Chagy can see it..... seems you have to be apart of the super-duper elite FLA secret club to see videos..... Bummer, I'm foiled by geography

CanadianTrout

May 21, 2007
Canada
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Thanks jason. I avidly follow you and the others activity on these boards and in the water. I hope to meet you next summer :thumbsup:

cornelis 816

Sep 3, 2010
Hey , don't take my word for it , but think about it . The wrecksites ( and I use the word SITES ) have something in common with the wreck of the Maravilla . The wind at that time was comming from the North while the current still was flowing to the North . The same was happening to another wreck in the area of the ( supposed ) wreck at Jupiter inlet. I don't say that we are talking about the same wreck . I just say there is another wreck in the area . And well to the South East of the ( socalled wreck) in the Jupiter area . The other wrecksite was in deeper water ( 6 fathoms ) to the South East of the known wreck . While sailing along this ship was caught in a storm blowing her to the coast of Florida in a direction to the North West . Hitting undeep water her sterncastle broke away . This sterncastle sank in water about 6 fathoms . Mostlikely on the outside edge of a underwater reef or sand bank . Now.... when the wind still had influence on the hull , which still had the sails on some of their spars , the hull was blown toward the Jupiter inlet . There was no action on the sterncastle by the wind because the sterncastle did not cary any more sails . The current may have moved the sterncastle a bit but this should not be too much . Maybe Dell Winders is not too far of the truth . Cornelius

fladiverdown

Aug 23, 2010
Cornelis - From your mouth to Gods ear! Let's hope for the permit holders that you are correct. The area of custodianship is a pretty good one for these guys. How great if there are several wrecks loaded with New World goodies stacked up in the beautiful blue waters right there! Happy Hunting!! :icon_thumright:

mad4wrecks

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2004
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, DetectorPro Headhunter, Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
This location matches up to what you were describing. I hope this isn't what you were thinking of but I doubt it, you seem to know much more than you are willing to tell here.

Tom

Attachments

• Victor NOAA map.jpg
    Victor NOAA map.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 1,215
  • Victor NOAA map.jpg
    Victor NOAA map.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 1,190

Chagy

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2005
Florida
Detector(s) used
JW Fishers Pulse 8X
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Corny,

Are you referring to the “SAN FRANCISCO Y SAN ANTONIO” ?

OP
OP
SEAHUNTER

SEAHUNTER

Jan 10, 2006
PALM BEACH COUNTY,FLORIDA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mike Wakefield just brought up four nice coins out of the first hole and we are reblowing and getting ready to go get more.

Attachments

• IMG_0300.JPG
    IMG_0300.JPG
    75.4 KB · Views: 1,170

Chagy

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2005
Florida
Detector(s) used
JW Fishers Pulse 8X
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Cheering for you from my office desk!!!!! I hope today is your day!!!!

Au_Dreamers

Dec 15, 2010
back on the 1715!!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It sure seems like you guys are into a great area!!

It sure makes every beer can, every empty hole worth it.

This just proves the saying, "Empty holes are also positive results, it let's us know where the treasure isn't!"

What's total coin count at now?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread