Shipwrecks
Hello Greg,

Welcome to the forum!!!

Chagy....

MoTwister

Apr 27, 2007
Joplin, MO
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Turbo, Fisher 1280-X, Aquapulse.
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Greg, after reading about your finds and seeing you on TV over the years, it's a pleasure to meet you. And I hope you keep us updated with your current operations, Twister.

armchairQB30

Jun 21, 2007
Greg,

What does it cost for a day? Are you using hookahs? How deep are you going? I think this would be an awesome gift for someone who has always wanted to do this.

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Chasing Dory ROV,Swellpro Splash 2 pro waterproof drone,Swellpro Spry+ wa,Wesmar SHD700SS Side Scan Sonar,U/W Mac 1 Turbo Aquasound by American Electronics,Fisher 1280x,Aquasound UW md,Aqua pulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey greg,

Welcome aboard Tnet.see you next week at the fisher contract meeting.Mike Maguire an Frank Burrows will be with me.we are gonna be busy next week dropping in mikes volvo diesel into his ex navy patrol boat an getting my boat on the lift in the st sebastian river to do a pressure cleaning an quickie bottom job.we cleared the bridge by 6 inches this time at high tide.much better than last time during hurricane edwardo at storm surge.3/4 inch clearance.i talked to the contractor thats rebuilding the st sebastian bridge,he said they are making it 7 feet higher than it is now.we got all the marina salvage equipment off my boat so its now back to the factory 14,000lb weight.just have to drain the water tank an the 50 gallons of fuel.the lift can handle 20,000lbs.just have to set it up so it clears my props and shafts.

OP
OP
GOHO

GOHO

Apr 13, 2008
There is also a lift at Sebastian River marina I use them to hull each year...

See you next week..

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Great to see ya Capt Greg and thanks for the link to your site! I have bookmarked it and plan to spend a lot of time there! :icon_sunny:

OP
OP
GOHO

GOHO

Apr 13, 2008
I will be updating the web site with all the latest finds . (If the weather ever calms). Looks like I will be out in the morning to test the waters. Hopefully i will have some goodies on board before the Sub meeting on friday. Hope to see you all there.

Spirit

Jun 12, 2003
Philly
Looks fun.

Hopefully have a few more dives under my belt by the time we head down that way in July (Just got my open water..so still a rookie 8) )

OP
OP
GOHO

GOHO

Apr 13, 2008
Just posted a new video on the web site. Hope you enjoy.

Lets go find some GOLD!
Greg

bucketofguts

Jul 2, 2007
N.C.
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT and Garrett Seahunter mark 2. Treasure Mate pinpointerer
Greg, well done bud. i enjoyed the video very much. i guess that was not your first time blowing a little sand! how deep were you that day. thanks for taking the time! b

OP
OP
GOHO

GOHO

Apr 13, 2008
We were in mostly exposed bedrock thats why we were able to move quickly.

H

HAVE DETECTOR WILL TRAVEL

can you bring and use your own gear, hookah /det.? like to see Kurt and barb. get them to take my picture and get my name in there while I'm holding up a big jewel encrusted cross, yea I'd love to go. thxs for the opp. to do this cause i know a it costs a little bit to get salvage rights.

OP
OP
GOHO

GOHO

Apr 13, 2008
You should bring your own dive gear minus tanks and metal detector unless you really want to use your
own detector. I provide drinks, snacks, lunch, detector and tanks. Besides years of knowledge on where to go. I think this is going to be a GREAT Year!
If some of you want to get the Treasure that you find I offer partnerships starting at $1,000. You still will have to wait to get the loot until the next division though which would be 2009. For $ $8,500 you BECOME A FULL PARTNER and enjoy the benifits of unlimited Diving long as I'm not full that day with daily Divers. There is still alot of TREASURE to be found on 1715. I am offering a chance for the ordinary diver to become part of this quest for the remaining riches that I KNOW are still out there.
Treasure Salvage is very expensive! Thats why I am trying to envolve the public and let them join the hunt. All operational cost come from the Daily Divers and Partners. I have the Boat, The Knowledge, The Equipment now all we need is funds to make it all happen. I am not looking for rich investors. I am looking for people who whant ADVENTURE in there lives and I can give them that.

Come on, Lets go find some TREASURE!

PCSOF8

Tenderfoot
Oct 16, 2004
HARAHAN, LA.
Detector(s) used
MINELAB
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
HEY GREG,

REALLY NICE TO SEE YOU FINALLY IN BUISNESS FOR YOURSELF. MY WIFE AND I MET YOU IN VERO BEACH @ JOHN WILSON'S OLD STORE IN STEVE'S COIN SHOP YEARS AGO. I ALSO HAD SOME CHAT WITH YOU @ BOB'S HOUSE THAT YEAR AFTER YOU GOT THOSE COIN FROM THE BEACH IN THE STORM. "NICE" HAVEN'T BEEN FOOLING AROUND WITH MUCH TREASURE LATELY, BUT KEEP YOU GUYS IN MIND. DO YOU STILL SEE STEVE HANCOCK FROM TIME TO TIME?ANYWAY GOOD LUCK AND HOPE INVESTORS PICK UP ON YOU SITE.
PCSOF8

bucketofguts

Jul 2, 2007
N.C.
Detector(s) used
i would love to see a daily report for my pleasure! i enjoyed Seahunter from Jupiter last year. would only take a few minutes each day! thank you for your time! b

Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II, Detector Pro Headhunter, AK-47
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Hey b, when you went diving with Seahunter last year, what did you find?

bucketofguts

Jul 2, 2007
N.C.
Detector(s) used
i bought my silver at peglegs 07 expo from Steve from his case. i said here a $50.00 bill, and he sold me one with a $100.00 tag on it. i also had my buddy win the small emerlds that day. we will be in the hunt 09 1715 fleet from fort pierce fl. good finding all who reads! tried to send you a pic scubasalvor BUT WENT TO SCUBAFINDER maybe, pm sandman i think i sent it to him. or scubafinder may hav the pic? i am going to bed now. good night all!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions