why are the words under the banner so big, is it......................

How would you rate our new look?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Marc

Silver Member
Mar 19, 2003
Northern Hemisphere
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Don in SJ said:
Nope, no clock icon on my screen....Never has been since the update.

That is so bizarre Don, it has me stumped right now - in the mean time, I have added a LIVE POSTS link under the Charter menu.

Hopefully I'll have this figured out soon!

Thanks!

Don in SJ

Silver Member
May 20, 2005
Detector(s) used
MINELAB SE Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Marc said:
Don in SJ said:
Nope, no clock icon on my screen....Never has been since the update.

That is so bizarre Don, it has me stumped right now - in the mean time, I have added a LIVE POSTS link under the Charter menu.

Hopefully I'll have this figured out soon!

Thanks!

Marc thanks, it is very hard to explain, but about a year ago, people were saying when they typed long posts or "quote" replies, that once you got so many lines down in the reply, that all writing would be jittery and not viewable as you typed, and that is what happened to me back than and the "fix" was and it might have been said by you at that time was to check Compability Settings on "Tools" Well I had to add Treasurenet to be in the Compability mode and it has been ever since with no problems.

Now when you added Live Post with the Clock icon, it does not show when I (using Internet Explorer) am in that same Compatibility setting. If I deselected Compatibility setting the Icon would appear, however than when I tried to type a post that is at least several lines long, the jittery not viewable as I typed problem resurfaced.

That is still the case, however, now that you added Live Posts link under the Charter menu, I do not need the clock icon, all works well now as long as I am in Compatibility mode, but again, no clock icon shows in that mode................. :dontknow: But happy now I do not have to switch back and forth on Compatibility mode...........

Don

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread