Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
jeff of pa said:
he is supposedly 2 years old

Personally if he is only 2 & Weighs that much
Maybe Smoking isn't the Worst of his Problems

Oh, 2 that's OK then... I actually thought he was only 18 months old. That 6 months makes a big difference in that country, especially with a life expectancy of maybe 40 years :laughing7:

That was part of my original comment. The only thing I saw disturbing was that kids weight.. :laughing9: OK, he was not well dressed. Heck, he wasn't even dressed as all his clothing money went to support his habit. That is one big kid, I bet he'll have a 2 pack habit by hs third birthday :tongue3:

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
spartacus53 said:
jeff of pa said:

I bet he'll have a 2 pack habit by hs third birthday :tongue3:

It's two packs now.

Does it make any sense this was deleted but now we're talking about it so everyone who sees this thread will have to go looking for it?

S

stefen

spartacus53 said:
Jeff, thanks for chiming in and clearing it up. I have no problem and understand your concern, because that may be a gray area. Maybe you should make another forum in the "rubber room" for gray, or questionable taste. :dontknow: I doubt it was posted in the negative sense, but like you said you would be afraid how others may interpret the post. So in hindsight, I can understand your predicament.

The only sad thing, is I thought my one line was funny!!!

All in all, I think all of the moderators here do an exceptional job. After all, you have to read my posts :laughing9:

Sometimes I will post just to the extreme edge and see how long before its bounced by a moderator...and am equally suprised when its left intact...

Your stuff, on the other hand, is beyond redemption :read2:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Iron Patch said:
spartacus53 said:
jeff of pa said:

I bet he'll have a 2 pack habit by hs third birthday :tongue3:

It's two packs now.

Does it make any sense this was deleted but now we're talking about it so everyone who sees this thread will have to go looking for it?

Yes I Guess it could seem a bit of a Double Standard

But I Stand by my opinion That I Believe
that Video to be Unacceptable for TNet,
But cannot & Will not tell anyone
they can't go look for it if they want to.

Sort of like the Commercial where the woman
Brags she has Herpies but her Husband Don't.
You know she's an Actress Lying for a Pay Check.
But a Herpies Commercial is still Unacceptable for TNet.

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
stefen said:
Sometimes I will post just to the extreme edge and see how long before its bounced by a moderator...and am equally suprised when its left intact...

Your stuff, on the other hand, is beyond redemption :read2:

Hmmmmm, beyond redemption, ehhh.. Now I have to look up that fancy word :tongue3: I wonder if it's not like turning in coupons for something really cool :icon_scratch: :dontknow:

:laughing9:

sandals55

Nov 25, 2008
Long Island, NY
Detector(s) used
Whites PRL 1, M6, BHID300
I saw the topic and was going to offer why I would delete a post and it went way away from the topic! It is interesting how this post moved around and ended up being a post that caught my interest and held me to the end.....

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
I think the drops by posters are people with serious technical problems who's post turns into a comedy of errors. I on the other hand post and fight to the bitter end. I take the flack of different opinions, the un informed, an village idiots. I Wallow in the sunshine of the brillant, the best informed, the innovative, and the helpful. It kind of like our nation, all are required to keep it interesting! OK unleash your sabers!!

Jeep

Bronze Member
Mar 27, 2008
32°46′58″N 96°48′14″W
Detector(s) used
My other detector is a helicopter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's okay I saw it on HLN this morning. I don't know who need the most help the kid or the family.

:laughing7:

Michigan Badger

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2005
Northern, Michigan
Detector(s) used
willow stick
Primary Interest:
Other
It's easy to do a quick post off the top of one's head but then later remember lots of real people will read it!!! The question arrives, do I really want people to read that? What will they think of me? Maybe someone will misunderstand what I was trying to say?

Some are very insecure and always doubt everything they do and say (write). To them something that moved them with great conviction at 9 a.m. at 10 a.m. seems dumber than a box of rocks.

Badger P.S. This post will disappear in 60 seconds.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread